Service Dog Vest Harness Cool Comfort Mesh Padding for Small Medium Large Dogs Comes With Two Removable Patches

$5.65
Min. Order
500 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Dongguan CoCo Buddy Pet Product Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
93.7%
Transactions
US$ 230,000+
9 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Pattern: Letter
Usage: Working Dogs, Training Dogs
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Size: S, M, L, XL,XXL
Color: RED, BLUE, BLACK, YELLOW, GREEN, PINK
Customized Patch: SERVICE DOG, SUPPORT DOG, THERAPY DOG, etc
Material: Nylon,Nylon Webbing + Oxford Cover + Mesh Padded
Model Number: XB-5175-1
Feature: Sustainable,Padded,Personalized,Quick Release,Reflective,Stocked
Collar & Leash Type: Harnesses
MOQ: 500pcs
Logo: Customized Brand Logo
Brand Name: COCO BUDDY
Payment: T/T, PayPal, Trade assurance, Moneygram
Type: Light Weight Mesh Padding Dog Harness
Season: All Seasons
Application: Dogs
Packaging Detail: As per customer requirements, we are experienced in suppling to AMAZON & Large retailers.
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1jTqHKXYqK1RjSZLeq6zXppXaX.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1g1eFKbPpK1RjSZFFq6y5PpXaT.jpg_640x640.jpg
Product Description

Detailed Specs of Product:

Type: DOG Mesh vest For Large Dog 
Material:  Nylon Webbing Mesh Padding, Quick Release Buckle, Metal D Ring
Color:  Red, Navy, Black, Pink, Camo , Purple
Size 


S:   45-56cm 

M:  51-64cm L:   63-84 cm
XL: 72-92cm

XXL: 80-104cm

Detailed Specs of Product:

OEM/ODM Available (Design, Logo, Size)

Order from STOCK: YES - Contact US.
MOQ: 1000pcs (Less from Stocked items - contact us)
Payment Methods: 
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance 
items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment
Shipping by DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, by air, by sea.
Sample Time
1-3 days

CONTACT us via the contact form below for more info, we are here to assist! 

Product Pictures
Durable Handle For Large Dog Harness
1): Customized Your Own Rubber / Woven Logo . 
2):100% Reflective Edging.
3): Soft Breathable Mesh Padding. 
4):Warm Comfortable Cotton Cover 
5): Customized All Kinds Of Removable Patches 
6): More Than 15 Colors / Patterns Cotton Materials In Stock .
Related Products
Factory Direct

COCO BUDDY ----- The Direct Factory !!

For All Kinds of SERVICE DOG VESTS COLLARS LEASHES  Contact us.

Lowest Prices - Contact us with the confidence that you are dealing direct with the actual factory, guaranteeing you the most competitive prices, with NO added commissions from middle men or  trading companies.


Amazing product Support - Contact us with the assurance that we really know, understand & love the pet products we make.    Let us help you during the buying process and be here to assist you with any post purchase support. We stand by our products 100% and aim to build long term relationships with our customers to help you grow your businesses


Easy Private Label Service - Contact us to find out about our easy  private label service & have your products manufactured under your own BRAND. Only a factory direct can provide this service so easily for you & with a great range of options.


OEM - Because we are the factory, know that we can make your own designs exactly to your own specifications, contact us with a design at any stage and our factories experienced staff, will work tirelessly to bring your vision into reality. 


Exisiting designs & In Stock Products - Do you just need quality best selling & ready made dog or cat products? Contact us to find out about our great range of proven designs that are in stock and ready to send. 

Send Us Your Enquiry

Dongguan CoCo Buddy Pet Product Co., Ltd.

Remember we can customize any Dog/Cat collar, leash, harness or bed to your needs! We have years of experience in this industry and are waiting to help you grow your business with quality pet products. 


Skype: iristian_1
Tel : +86-13112247139
TradeManager: cn1513388563

Welcome to send us Enquiry below