|Function:||Measure air pressure|
|Type:||Pencil,Pencil, tire tread depth gauge|
|Keyword:||tire tread depth gauge|
|Material:||Black zinc alloy body|
|Packaging Detail:||Color box or blister card|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||9X2X1.5 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.1 KG|
Black zinc alloy body ,
Dial for easy display
Depth range: 0-25mm or 0-13 (Reads in 1/32")
Dial can be customized with logo
Color: Black, blue or as per request
1. Push the measuring scale into the gauge as far as it will go.
2. Place the probe into the center of a circumferential tire groove and push down.
3. Carefully remove gauge by holding its barrel and confirm the tread depth reading.
4. Place the probe into additional locations around the central circumferential tire groove at least 15 inches apart and repeat.
5. Place the probe into the inner and outer circumferential grooves and repeat.
6. Average all readings.
7. Identify the percentage of tire wear by confirming the tire's original/new tread depth in its specs compared to the remaining tread depth just measured.
50 (L) * 40 (W) * 30 (D)
The normal package is color box and blister card.
Customer design is available.