|Supply Ability:||500 Set/Sets per Month EV charging stations|
|Brand Name:||ARK or OEM|
|Use:||Parking lot/Public charging station|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Application scenes:||Application scenes|
|Housing material:||Metal case|
|Metal case:||700*600*1630mm (L*W*H)|
|Installation method:||Floor-stand type|
|Cable routing:||Bottom inlet wiring, upper outlet wiring|
|Input voltage:||3-phase 260-530Vac|
|Rated output power:||DC 60kW & AC 22kW@32A|
|Packaging Detail:||The EV charger cabinet and EV charging module are packed separately in the wooden cases to prevent the damage during the shipping.|
Ark 60kW DC Fast EV Charger is the most advanced EV Charging Stations currently available around the world.
(1) Its modular design construction allows for free configuration of power modules and electrical components - increase the output power from 45kW to 120kW.
(2) Application of an Ethernet/WiFi/3g/4g communication.
(3) RFID card reader.
(4) Credit card payment options.
(5) IP65 protection grade for extended lifetime and to reduce maintenance cost.
(6) Multiple DC charging standards integrated including SAE CCS combo-1, IEC 61851 CCS combo-2, CHAdeMO and Chinese GB/T.
(7) Options to include Type-1/2 AC charging into the DC charging system.
(8) Lightweight and compact design to reduce the cost of shipment and the difficulty of installation.
(9) This series of EV chargers can be operated stably in various application scenarios and environments, even if low or high temperatures.
(10) Typical charged EV models: Chevy Bolt, BMW i3, VW e-Golf, Porsche Mission-e, Jaguar i-Pace, Kia Soul & Niro, Hyundai Kona & Ioniq, Nissan Leaf, Renault Zoe, and Tesla with adapter
|Structure Description||Application scenes||Parking lot/Public charging station|
|Housing material||Metal case|
|Installation method||Floor-stand type|
|Cable routing||Bottom inlet wiring, upper outlet wiring|
|Electrical Specification||Input voltage||3-phase 260-530Vac|
|Rated output power||DC 60kW & AC 22kW@32A|
|Measuring accuracy||Level 0.5|
|Output voltage||150-550V DC, 400V AC|
|Output current||0-150A DC, 32A AC|
|Function design||User Interface|
Emergency stop button, LED indicator, RFID card
swiping, 7” touch screen
|Charging standards||CCS combo-1/2, CHAdeMO & AC IEC 61851 Type-2|
|Communication||PLC, CAN, PWM, Ethernet, Wi-FI, 3G, 4G, OCPP 1.6|
|Environment condition||Application place||Indoor/Outdoor|
|Working temperature||-20 ° C – +55 ° C (Output degraded above 50° C )|
|Working humidity||5% – 95% without condensation|
Compliant with CE, EN 61851-1-2001; EN 61851-21-2001;
Over/under voltage protection, overload protection,
current leakage protection, grounding protection,
over temp protection,lightening surge protection
1. Why choose us as your preferred EV Charger supplier?
I. The professional technical team and long-term vision of the industry ensure that we are always in the industry leading position.
We offer a wide range of product options: charging stations for various charging standards, international standardization design, and smart back-en d services.
II. Our products have passed various application scenarios and laboratory standard tests.
You can buy our charging station products without any concerns and receive our professional service support.
III. The only Chinese EV Charger vendor who is willing and able to achieve CE and UL certificate currently.
IV. Our team members are the first batch of sales and engineers who is working in developing and selling global standard EV DC Charger which ensure we have plenty of experience implement global EV DC charger projects and have the foresight to lead EV char ger products.
2. Is there any experience in implementing overseas charging station projects?
Yes, actually we are the pioneers in implementing overseas charger projects.
Till now, we cooperate with UK power company to integrate EV charger with PV system, with US charging operator to install dozens of EV DC charger along the Freeway from LA to San Francisco, with GM automaker to provide DC fast charging service to their Bolt EV fleet and several charging projects.
3. What are the advantages of your products?
I. Telecom level product design and production.
II. Multiple charging standards support including CCS-1/2, CHAdeMO and GB/T, which means we can offer you all standards EV DC charger you want.
III. Quality comes first with wider input & output voltage range, lower voltage output range, better temperature adapted, higher protection grade, a longer technical foresight and most advanced modular design.
IV. Fast customer response, prefessional technical support and more solutions come out.
4. Can you explain the differences of global DC fast charging standards?
Till now, there are 5 kinds of DC fast charging standards: CCS-1, CCS-2. CHAdeMO, GB/T and Tesla.
CCS-1: DC fast charging standard for North America.
Typical charging EVs: Chevy Bolt. CCS-2: DC fast charging standard for Europe.
Typical charging EVs: BMW i3, VW e-Golf, Porsche Mission-e.
CHAdeMO: DC fast charging standard for Japan.
Typical charging EVs: Nissan Leaf. GB/T: DC fast charging standard for China.
Typical charging EVs: BYD, JAC, BAIC.
Tesla: DC fast charging standard for Tesla only.
Typical charging EVs: Tesla Model S, Model X, Model 3.
5. Does the higher the charging station output power mean the faster the charging speed?
No, it doesn't. Due to the limited power of the car battery at this stage, when the output power of the DC charger reaches a certain upper limit, the larger power does not bring a faster charging speed.
However, the significance of high-power DC charger is that -sales support?
Under normal circumstances, we will provide comprehensive after-sales technical training, includ- ing providing written training materials, training videos or inviting customers' technical personnel to face-to-face training to help customers master parts replacement and basic maintenance work .
When encountering an urgent situation, we will also send professional technicians to provide on-site support.