1. The product is granular, the particle size range is not more than 6mm, and a small amount of product beyond the particle size range is allowed, but the quantity should not exceed 4.0% of the delivered batch weight, and the maximum particle size is not more than 10mm.
2. If the buyer has special requirements on the granularity of the product, it shall be determined by both parties.
The surface of the product should be clean and no visible oxide film, nitride film or other metallic and non-metallic inclusions are allowed.
1. The chemical composition analysis of the product is carried out according to the current method of the supplier, and the arbitration analysis method is determined by both parties through negotiation.
2. The particle size of the product is measured by sieving or with a gauge of corresponding accuracy.
3. The appearance quality of the product is visually inspected.