|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Model Number:||rubber waterproof coating|
|Product Name:||Good performance non - cured rubberized bitumen waterproof coating|
|Application:||Concrete Construction, roof projects, underground projects|
Non curing rubber bitumen waterproof coating
Non curing rubber bitumen waterproof coating consist of imported rubber, bitumen and additives, which is always keeps creeping viscous paste state. It is heated to flow at the construction site, then brush on the substrate to form the waterproof layer with good adhesive ability, creeping properties and self healing ability. It can be used as the independent waterproofing level, also can be used together with other membranes as the compound waterproof layer.
1. High solid content, more than 98%, no solvent or volatile matter.
2. Never be solidified. Always keep the state of creeping viscous paste, can resist the deformation of substrate.
3. Always keep excellent creeping property. Good self healing ability. Able to heal the concrete automatically, suitable for complex construction surface.
4. Strong adhesion to different kinds of substrates and membranes. Excellent bonding performance.
5. Can be used below -20℃.
6. Wide range of application. It can be used on the wet surface without visible water and any other surface that made from various materials.
7. Easy to apply. Both brushing and spraying are ok.
1. Roofs, balconies, terraces and verandas.
2. Wet areas (under-tile) in bathrooms, kitchens, balconies, auxiliary rooms,etc.
3. Green roofs, flowerbeds, planter boxes.
4. Repair old bitumen felts, asphalt felts, EPDM and PVC membranes and old acrylic coatings.
5. Protection of polyurethane foam insulation.
6. Waterproofing and protection of concrete constructions like bridge-decks, tunnels, stadium stands, car parks, etc.
Non curing rubber bitumen waterproof coating has two application methods: Brushing and spraying. Select the suitable method according to substrate status. Check the spraying equipment before application. Make sure that the equipment is in good condition.
1. Clean up the substrate.
Use a broom or hair drier to clean up the substrate mortar and construction wastes. Acceptance of the surface should be smooth, solid, drainage slope comply with the design requirements. The substrate can be wet but cannot have visible water on the surface.
2. Detail parts additional layer construction.
The place such as roof rainwater mouth, roof tube roots, the inside and exposed corner of parapet and gutter firstly blade coating 2mm non curing rubber bitumen coating to make strengthen.
3. Painting on large area.
Both brushing and spraying are ok.
4. After brushing or spraying, paving SBS modified bituminous waterproof membrane in time to guarantee strong adhesion performance. The membrane should be laid straight, smooth and no wrinkle. Overlapping width is 100mm. Overlap parts adopt cold stick method, and then brush or spray coating.
5. Water-storing test.
After the completion of the waterproof layer, water storage experiment is carried out in accordance with the regulations. Storage 24 hours no leakage is qualified.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details 27 drums in a pallet or in bulk
Port Qingdao port
Storage and transportation
1. Keep from the rain, exposure, extrusion and crashing during transportation, make sure the package is intact.
Should be sealed and stored in warehouse, keeping dry and shady, avoid the sunlight exposure, the storage temperature should not higher than 40℃.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.