Making Glass, Oil bleaching,water treatment, foundry, Refractory
In 25kgs PP bags or transparent sack
In 20kgs PE bags or Vinyl bags
In 1 ton Jumbo bags
or as cunstomized.
Silica Sand also well known as Quartz Sand.
It was got from the broken and ground Silica Stone/Quartz Stone. Quartz sand is an important industrial mineral raw material, non hazardous chemicals, widely used in glass, casting, ceramics and refractories, smelting ferrosilicon, metallurgical flux, metallurgy, construction, chemical, plastic, rubber, abrasive and other industries. The motor, train transportation, water transportation. Industrial production is generally 50KG or 25KG packaging and export tons packaging.
1. Glass Industry.
2. Machinery casting sand, grinding materials .
3. Construction: concrete, cementitious materials, construction materials, artificial marble, test material physical properties of cement (cement standard sand).
4. Ceramic and Refractory material.
5. Plastic & Rubber.
7. Metallurgical silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon Aluminum Alloy.
* Sound safety production policy.
* High quality raw materials.
* Strict production process.
Bulk density (g/cm3)
Non-uniform coefficient (K80)
85 - 99.5
Clay rate (%)
Wear rate (%)
Please contact me feel free if you are interested in our products. You will get responses within 24 hours.