good price slient core granite diamond cutting saw blade in China

Min. Order
50 Pieces
Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
protects your orders
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
Response Rate:
US$ 20,000+
11 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Blade Diameter: 350mm
Place of Origin: Jiangsu China
Size: 350*40*3.4*15mm,350mm
Segment height: 15mm
Grade: Premium Cutting
Model Number: Diamond Saw Blade
Edge Height: 0.315in(8mm)
Blade Thickness: 3.4mm
Inner Hole: 50/60mm
Diameter: 350mm
Finishing: painting
Process Type: High Frequency Welded
Segment welding: High frequency welding
Core: silent
Blade Width: 15mm
Teeth per Inch: 24
Packaging Detail: each saw blade in a white box, 10 pcs in a carton. 20 carton in a pallet
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 35X35X2 cm
Single gross weight: 2.5 KG
Package Preview:

   good price slient core  granite diamond cutting saw blade in China 


1. granite diamond cutting saw blade in China









2.Products Features:

Diamond Cutting Blade:

1) Professional Diamond Granite Cutting Blade with 10mm tall Silver brazed Segments with protective teeth can cut all kinds of granite  fast and smoothly.

2) Silver Brazed Segments make the Saw Blade have high wearing-resistance and long lifespan.

3) Both Normal Core and Silent Core are available.

4) Recommended tobe used on power Manual Saw Machine.

5) Our Quality have been approved by European & American market for many years.

6) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.



Item No.


       Inner Hole

Spec. of Segment

Segment Quantity











Other specifications are available upon clients' request.


4.Company infoamation


Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co.,Ltd. Is situated in Suzhou city which is known as “saw blade town of China” and “the backyard of Shanghai”, Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co.,Ltd has been specializing in stone machinery and diamond tools since 1983. And now has become one of the leading manufactures in stone processing industry.


With welltrained and experienced working force, we are able to present our clients a complete product series and professional customized solutions for stone processing.


Since the date of establishment, Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co.,Ltd attached great importance on its quality control. Our products have been granted many certificates such as ISQ9001,3C,CE, MPA etc and exported to almost every corner of the world such as USA, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Middle east, India, Thailand, Pakistan,etc.


We are proud of the high customer satisfaction and wide acceptance due to our persistent pursuit of high quality both on product and service.


Stonemate people sincerely look forward to serving you in the near future. Give us a chance to show you our professionalism and passion.





Each saw blade is packed in an inner cardboard case, some inner cases in an export  standard cartons, then reinforced with straps.



Usually we can make shipment within 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.



We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.


8. FAQ

Q: How to place order to your company?

A: 1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.

2. Confirm the price, lead time, logo, payment term etc.

3. Stonemate sales send the Proforma Invoice with freedom seal.

4. Customers make the payment as a deposit and send us Bank receipt.

5. Sales confirm the receipt of down payment and make the samples according to your requests; Photos of products or Samples will be sent for your confirmation and approval. After approval, we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.

6. Production process - we will follow closely the full process for you; Send photos to keep you informed of the progress of production. Update the estimated delivery time.

7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection.

8. Clients transfer payment balance and we Ship the goods with transportation means requested. Inform the tracking number and send other shipping documents.

9. Receipt of goods and other after-sale services

10. Feedback to Stonemate about Quality, Service, Market & Suggestion for our improvement.


9. Contact me now!