1) The WNS series of oil/gas fired steam boilers adopt a horizontal, three-pass and fire-tube structure, mainly being composed of a shell, a furnace, a reversing chamber and fire tubes, etc. The design fuels include light oil, heavy oil, natural gas, liquefied gas, and city gas, etc.
2) This series adopts a wet-back structure and a corrugated furnace, enabling the heating surfaces to be symmetrically arranged so that the expansion of the boiler and the stress borne by the boiler can be reasonable.
3) The reasonable arrangement of the heating surfaces ensures a good water circulation and heat exchange, achieving an ideal heat-transfer effect while greatly improving the heat efficiency of the boiler.
4) The combustion chamber adopts a corrugated furnace, effectively reducing the thermal stress of the boiler, significantly improving the safety of the boiler, and greatly improving the functional life of the boiler.
5) This series adopts a globally-famous brand burner and an advanced fully-automatic control system, achieving a stable combustion and a convenient, reliable and safe operation of the boiler. The installation period is short so that the boiler can be immediately put into use once the valves & instruments, the water source, the power supply, the fuel pipeline and the discharge pipeline are communicated on the site.