Ozone is a highly reactive form of oxygen, capable of converting organic molecules to water and carbon dioxide. Ozone will rid contaminated soil of a variety of pollutants such as:
* MTBE (Methyl-Tertiary-Butyl-Ether) , Hydrocarbons, Diesel, Pesticides.
* VOCs (Volatile Organic Carbons), Aromatics, Tricholoroethylene
* Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, Xylene
The benefits of ozone soil remediation are :
*Treatment is done on site
* Treatment causes minimal physical disturbance to the site
* Low capital cost, Low operating costs, Fast reaction rates