|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Material:||TPU Plastic Resin|
|Certificate:||SGS, BV, ROSH|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||10X10X10 cm|
|Single gross weight:||1 KG|
|Package Type:||caton box or plywood box|
Best Quality TPU Knuckle Protector for Racing Motorcycles Gloves
What is TPU?
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion. Technically, they are thermoplastic elastomers consisting of linear segmented block copolymers composed of hard and soft segments.
Application TPU Knuckle Protector
TPU Knuckle Protector for Sports
IMPACT PROTECTION THAT DOESN’T COMPROMISE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
Our products protects athletes and teams at all levels in sports – from head to toe.
We make a wide range of pioneering products adopted by some of the world’s most renowned sporting goods brands including Adidas, SCOTT Sports, Under Armour, Warrior and ENERTOR.
1. Soft, flexible and comfortable helmet liners for US team sports such as Football, Baseball and Ice Hockey, as well as protective inserts for ski headgear
2. CE certified limb and back protectors
3. Body protection designed for low-mid velocity sports applications
Footwear products including insoles, heel inserts and midsoles to reduce fatigue while running.
4. Ankle protectors for extreme sports including mountain biking
5. Solutions suited to different environments: from snowy mountains to dry and humid mountain bike trails
TPU Knuckle Protector for Motorcycles
IMPACT PROTECTION FOR MOTORCYCLE
From MotoGP to on-road and off-road, we deliver a wide range of level 1 and 2 CE EN1621 certified protection. Trusted by leading global brands, we offer the number one choice for impact protection delivering comfort, flexibility and fit.
1. Limb protectors
2. Back protectors
3. Chest protectors
4. Glove protection
5. Ankle guards and insoles
TPU Protectors for Electronics
SMART PROTECTION FOR YOUR SMART DEVICES
Our impact protection technologies offer the perfect protection for consumer electronics including phones, tablets, laptops, speakers and more. The newly created range of formable elastomers ensures maximum protection, without adding any bulk, delivering the most advanced protection against impacts.
1. Newly engineered grade of D3O® protection technologies
2. Specially developed for slimline phone cases which meet MIL-STD 810G-516.6 drop test
3. Injection moulded materials
4. Available in a wide range of colours
5. Military grade protection
6. Suitable for phone, tablet, laptop and ruggedised electronics
TPU Knuckle Protector for Industrial Gloves
TOP TO TOE SOLUTIONS FOR PPE AND WORKWEAR
We offers a wide range of protective solutions for industrial workwear and PPE brands, ensuring comfort and safety are the number one priority for workers. our portfolio of soft, flexible rate-senstive materials and products ensure comfort for everyday use as well as high performance impact protection to protect from hazards at work.
1. Head protection including helmet liners and bump caps
2. Back of hand protection and palm padding for gloves for protection against impact injuries
3. Knee pads for tradesmen for comfort and reduction of chronic kneeling-related injuries
4. Ankle guards and met guards for industrial footwear/boots
5. Insoles and midsoles to reduce fatigue
PRODUCT DESIGN, PROTOTYPING AND TESTING
We offer the thinnest and most advanced protection against knocks and drops.
But that’s not all – it’s also in helmets, gloves and other protective gear used around the world by soldiers, professional athletes, industrial workers and motorcyclists.
Our technologies are used to create stock shapes and bespoke solutions offering enhanced impact protection for our global partner brands.
In-house rapid prototyping and testing laboratories ensure each development is fit-for-purpose and tested to the highest standards.