|Port:||Main Port, China|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Function:||Immune & Anti-Fatigue|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Private Label/OEM|
|Model Number:||Dietary Supplements|
|Product Name:||Vitamins with Minerals Sustained Release Pellets Capsule|
|Shell:||Gelatin or as your request|
|Formula:||Multivitamin and Minerals, or according to your formula|
|Package:||In bulk,bottle,blister or box|
|Storage:||Two years when properly stored.|
|Packaging Detail:||1.Bulk packing: 20000pcs per canton; Or as customers' requirement 2.Bottle packing: 60/90/120pcs per bottle with your brand label is available 3.Blister packing: 10/20pcs per blister|
Multivitamin and Minerals Sustained Release Pellets Capsule
Origin of Capsule
Gelatin capsule or HPMC capsule
1#,0#,00# or as your request
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K2, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium,or as your request
Up to standard
In bulk,bottle,blister or box
Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.
2 years when properly stored.
Multivitamin/mineral (MVM) supplements contain a combination of vitamins and minerals, and sometimes other ingredients as well. They go by many names, including multis and multiples or simply vitamins.
Multivitamin and minerals timed release is designed to gradually release nutrients over an eight-hour period. Because the daily absorption and the needed amount of the human body are limited, even if you eat more nutritents, you can't absorb it. Sustained release technology is to let the vitamins and minerals release slowly, to meet the body's absorption, and to extend the efficacy of the supplements.
2.Supports immune & anti-fatigue
3.Plays a key role in digestion and metabolism
4.Prevents heart disease
5.Maintains bone health
6.Reproductive health and fertility
91.8% Response Rate
91.8% Response Rate
91.8% Response Rate
1. Dietary Supplement & High Concentration .
2. Purity & Potency Guaranteed.
3. Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is involved in manufacturing a wide range of Pellets capsules namely sustained release/ Ready to Fill Pellets & Nutraceutical pellets, which we export all over the world.
4. We can customize orders to suit any of your dietary supplements needs and help you gain competitive advantage in the industry. We will work with you to make sure your supplement is manufactured in the way you desire and with raw materials you prefer.
Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is subjected to Nutrifirst Group, which main business includes investment, finance, Dietary Supplements etc. has been a professional supplier of dietary supplements from Nutrifirst Group with high quality according to GMP guidelines and standards in China since 2001, in different dosage forms including tablets, hard capsules, soft capsules, pellets, premix, granules and powder.
Our competitive prices, experience, efficiency, and reliability have won confidence and goodwill among our many customers around the world.
Our products are exported to USA, UK, Germany, Czech, Poland, Belgium, Hungary, Bulgaria, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, etc.
1. What is the website of your company?
2.where are your products from?
All products are from Nutrifirst Group.
3.Which certificate can you provide?
GMP, HALAL, KOSHER, FDA,BRC,FISHERY REGISTRATION, ETC.
4.What service can you provide?
*Contract manufacturing and private label.
* Dietary ingredients(Powders and granules)
* Tablets,effervescent & Chewable tablets (different shape & size)
* Softgels capsules(different shape & size)
* Hard Capsules (vegetarian HPMC and gelatin)
* Sustained-release pellets formulation
* Package(in Bulk,Blisters, Jars,Bottles,Boxes,Sachets and Stick-Packs)
MOQ is different for different product.
6.Can you produce the goods as per our specification?
Of course, OEM is available.
7.What is your current production capacities?
• Tablets - 1 million/day
• Softgel Capsules - 4 million/day
• Hard Capsules - 1 million/day
• Packaging - 10,000 Bottles/day
• Granulation - 6000 Kgs/day
• Powder Fill - 5,000 Jars/day
• Multi Packs - 5,000 Packs/day