|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month|
|Packaging Detail:||standard container|
Soilless Culture System
(1) Inorganic substrate culture
Sand culture, Perlite culture, Gravel culture, Rock-wool culture, Hagdite culture
(2) Organic substrate culture
Coconuts straw planting, Peatmoss culture, Foam culture, Sawdust culture, Straw culture
Nutrient Film Technique, NFT
Deep Flow Technique, DFT
Floating Capillary Hydroponics, FCH
(2) Aeronautics culture
Spray Culture, Semi-spray Culture
Coconuts Straw Planting
1. Natural soilless cultivation of organic media, soil cultivation of flowers and economic plant products cultivation, seeding cultivation.
2. It can be used as a substrate for crop production, used as field mixed mfertilizer to improve soil structure, and used for many years to keep the original soil structure unchanged.
The characteristics of coconut plants used in cultivating plants
1. Better water retention: you can fully maintain the moisture and nutrients, reduce water and nutrients loss, it is conducive to plant roots in the growth process of good absorption of nutrients and water, it is conducive to plant growth.
2. Better permeability: prevent plant root corrosion, promote plant root growth, can protect the soil, avoid to cause soil sliming.
3. Slow rate of natural decomposition, is conducive to prolonging the use period of the matrix.
Hydroponics are vegetable grown in most layers of the nutrient solution, which provide water, nutrients and oxygen only through nutrient solution. They are different from those grown in traditional soil cultivation. Vegetables grown in water cycle are short and rich in vitamins and minerals necessary for various human bodies.