3 cm core hot product standard natural bamboo 3 ply hypoallergenic toilet paper tissue toilet tissue paper

$0.10 - $0.50
Min. Order
20000 Rolls
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Baoding Lingji Trade Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
100%
Transactions
---
1 Year Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: TianJin
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 100000 Roll/Rolls per Day
Type: Toilet Tissue
Material: Bamboo Pulp
Core: Core
Size: Standard Roll
Place of Origin: Hebei China
Brand Name: lingji
Model Number: LG-023
Product name: Toilet Tissue Core Paper
Ply: 3ply
Color: Natural Color
Application: Daily Life
Weight: 120g
Sheet size: 10*13cm
Feature: Soft Comfortable
GSM: 14gsm-18gsm
Embossing: Embossed
Validity: 3 Years
Packaging Detail: 10rolls/bag,Or custom packaging according to your requirements
Product Show
Product Description
Material:
100% virgin bamboo pulp
Size:
Standard roll
Core or Coreless
3 cm Core
Color
natural color
Packing
10 rolls/bag
Ply
3 ply
Feature
Soft and comfortable Super absorbent
GSM
14.5gsm
Sheet Size
10*13cm Or custom
Weight
120g/roll
Payments
By TT 30% deposit, the remaining 70% money can be paid before shipped to the port or when you received the copy of bill of lading.

 wet water is not broken


Thick paper, no worries


Paper is more flexible


Breakpoints are clear and easy to tear



Don't drop the chips, say goodbye to the confetti everywhere.

We produce a wide range of toilet paper

1. Take the raw forest and thick wood, which is derived from nature and is safe. The tentacle is gentle and smooth and does not harm the skin.
2. Clean and dust-free, 3-layer texture, every inch of the paper towel is soft and smooth, like every care given by you, it is love that surrounds you and me.
3. The multi-layered three-dimensional wet water formula has strong water absorption. After wet water, the paper is pliable and does not swarf. It is wiped without marks. Say goodbye to the era of paper towels that are easy to break with wet water and residual paper dust.
4. After high-temperature sterilization, let the paper towels be used safely, so that you can buy them with confidence.
5,. Private order, you can customize the packaging and logo, advertising the best choice.

Our Company

Our company has been established for 10 years and is a modern enterprise engaged in processing, sales and logistics. At present, the products produced by our company are sold all over the country.

We have 3 Heidelberg enhanced Speedmaster CD102-4 automatic printing machines and 19 papermaking equipments, including 3 BF10 paper machines, more than 10 toilet paper processing equipment and 100,000 tons of tissue paper annually.

Our company mainly produces: soft paper towels, boxed paper towels, barrel paper towels, handkerchief paper towels, wallet paper towels, wet wipes, napkins, large paper, roll paper and other household paper and advertising paper processing, the raw materials are raw pulp And after high-temperature disinfection, secondary ultraviolet sterilization, without adding harmful substances to the human body, in recent years, the service has been upgraded to the brand height, and the marketing strategy of "customer satisfaction" and "market leading" has been established. The innovative reform of marketing services focuses on people, finances and materials to "customer satisfaction", creates surprises for customers with value-added services, and continuously improves customer satisfaction.

Corporate mission - serving the people, creating value for customers and creating benefits for society

Corporate Vision - Protecting the Environment Low Carbon Development Green Paper for the benefit of society

Corporate values - pride in employee achievement, customer dependence, and social prosperity

Enterprise spirit - integrity, innovation, development, sharing

Business philosophy - Dunben pragmatic and seek common development


FAQ
Contact Information