|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Size:||1380mm (Roll width)|
|Paper Color:||Natural Color|
|Grain Side Color:||Black|
|Base Paper:||Europe Kraft Paper|
|Category:||Abrasive Paper Roll|
|Resin:||Resin over resin|
|Packaging Detail:||1380mm x 50m/100m per roll. Can pack according to customer's requirements.|
1. Special-made backing with high toughness. Not easy to be deformed. Especially suitable for making narrow or wide abrasive belts.
2. Sharp and high-quality grains lead to great productivity.
3. Better bonding between the grains and backing due to high-strength resinous bonding. Superior longer life time.
Sun abrasives is the direct sales representative of Golden sun Abrasives Co., Ltd.
Golden Sun is one of the largest abrasive paper manufacturer groups in China.
Now Golden Sun is concentrated on high quality abrasive papers and follows ISO9001-2000 quality management. It imported one production line from Italian in 2005. And the newest line is from Germany in 2013, which assures the technique advantage. Most of its raw materials are from Europe, USA, and Japan.
Now Golden Sun can produce about 60 kinds of abrasive papers for different usages. It has taken 40% of Chinese market. And take the place of those imported abrasive papers especially in automotive line and 3C line etc.
Our abrasive papers are being sold to about 20 countries in South East of Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa, and American. And we are supplying to the most famous companies in the world. We accept OEM orders.
The annual output of the group is about 50,000,000 square meters.
There are technical staff 35 persons, and about 300 workers.
1. See whether the paper pretreatment is good or not. Bad pretreated abrasive paper has black dots on the back side when backlighted. This kind of abrasive paper will
be brittle and has poor waterproofness.
2. See whether the grain side is smooth or not and with too much bond or not.
If the grain side is with too much bond, it feels not sharp since the bond has fully covered the grains. And also the
grain side will be shiny when it is with too much bond.
3.See whether there are coarse particles or abnormal bulges on the grain side. These will damage the workpieces