|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Set/Sets per Month|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Field installation, commissioning and training|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Type:||Grain Processing Equipment|
|Application fields:||sweet potato starch processing machinery factory|
|Machinery Function:||sweet potato starch processing machinery|
|Applicable Industries:||Food & Beverage Factory,Food Shop,Food & Beverage Shops,sweet potato srahch processing machinery in plant|
|Name:||sweet potato starch processing machine|
|Machine Type:||sweet potato starch processing machinery waching ,peeling ,crushing..|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Usage:||food factory;Fast food restaurants;;|
|Package:||Standard export three-layer plywood|
|Place of Origin:||nanyang,zhengzhou,China (Mainland)|
|Packaging Detail:||export standard wooden package|
Sweet potato starch process flowchart:
The following flowchart provides a brief overview of the main sweet potato starch production process.
Sweet potato starch processing machine description:
The production of sweet potato starch comprises the machines such as sweet potato washing machine, crushing machine, fine fiber sieve, desander and desilter, starch hydrocyclone, vacuum filter, airflow flash dryer and starch packaging machine. We have provided below a brief description on the main steps of the sweet potato starch production process.
1. Sweet potato washing machine: wash the fresh sweet potato roots in clean water to remove mud, sand and other impurities. Note: The water source should be checked regularly to ensure it is not dirty or contaminated.
2. Sweet potato crushing machine: load the crusher with washed sweet potato roots while the engine is running to crush the sweet potato roots into the sweet potato slurry, and separate to remove the sweet potato residues, to obtain uniformly smooth sweet potato slurry. Note: The crushing drum and all food contact areas should be made from stainless steel.
3. Fine fiber sieve: commonly physical operation which is used for the separation of sweet potato residues from sweet potato slurry by interposing a medium(filter) through which only the raw starch milk can pass (depending on the pore size and filter thickness).
4. Desander and desilter:
solid control equipment that separate sand and silt from the raw starch milk. Desander is installed before the desilter and normally the solids diameter for desander to be separated would be larger than for desilter.
5. Starch hydrocyclone: classify, separate or sort particles in a liquid suspension based on the ratio of their centripetal force to fluid resistance, this ratio is high for dense and coarse particles, and low for light and fine particles.
6. Vacuum filter: it's considered a proven technique for separating fines from liquids to realize the starch water content up to 35-40% for the next starch drying.
7. Airflow flash dryer: effectively dry the wet starch to low moisture content by principle of heat transfer exchange, and sieve to obtain fine granules of uniform size, larger particles of starch that are separated should be broken again.
8. Starch packaging machine: pack desired quantities into a woven polythene sack with a plastic lining, seal or stitch the sack to keep the starch clean and fresh during storage. Properly label the packages according to the standards of national regulatory agencies.
1) Selecting equipment type;
2) Designing and fabricating the products in accordance with the special requirements of the clients;
3) Training technical personnel for our clients;
4) Providing construction and technology consultations or working out proper construction schemes for those new, special or difficult projects.
2.Services provided during the sale:
Respect our clients; present the clients with ease, relaxation and a surprise; devote ourselves to improve the total value of our clients.
1) Checking products acceptance ahead of delivery;
2) Introducing the service system to our clients.
3. After-sale services:
Improve the added value of our products, and let the clients free from the using troubles:
1) Assisting the clients preparing for the first construction scheme;
2) Installing and testing the equipments;
3) Training the first-line operators on site;
4) Examining the equipment regularly;
5) Taking the initiatives to eliminate the failure(s) rapidly at site;
6) Distributing the guarantee fittings door-to-door;
7) Providing technical exchanging;
8) Providing maintenance for big item.