Smooth Shank Diameter hardened steel Black concrete nails galvanized threaded nail

$400.00 - $800.00
Min. Order
1 Ton
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Wenan Anxing Wesh Products Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
100%
Transactions
---
1 Year Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Xingang,Tianjin
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 10 Ton/Tons per Month
Shank Type: smooth
Head Style: Flat
Place of Origin: Hebei China
Brand Name: Anxing
Model Number: AX-009
Type: Common Nail
Material: Steel
Packaging Detail: -

_01

_02

   SpecificationsMaterialQ195/Q235
FinishedGalvanized/Zinc
ShankSmooth/twisted
ColorWrite/bluing
                    PackageBulk 15-25kg per carton/16boxes/8box/25polybags inside
According to customer's customization
                    UsageFor connecting timber structures and asbestos tile,plastic fixed
                   Load quantity20-27 Tons per 20 feet container

 

 

_04

 

2009318175841.jpg

 

110620151250609s3.jpg

 

_07

_08

_09

_10

FAQ

 

1.What is your payment term?

 30% prepayment and the rest 70% shall pay off against BL copy.

2. What kind of price you usually offer?

 We usually give the Fob Tianjin price,Cnf price

3.What kinds of products your company can do?

 Common nail,roofing nail,concrete nail,shoe tack nail