CNC Press Brake
The CNC press brake uses the mold (general or special mold) to bend a cold metal sheet into a workpiece of various geometric cross-section shapes. It is a sheet metal forming machine designed for cold rolling sheet metal processing. It is widely used in sheet metal bending, such as automobile, aircraft manufacturing, light industry, shipbuilding, container, elevator, railway vehicles and other industries.
NC or CNC Controller
Adopting HIWIN ball screw and linear guide rail, accuracy 0.01mm
Front supporter bracket
Germany Bosch Rexroth hydraulic valve block
Germany EMB oil tube connector
Germany Siemens main motor
France Schneider electrics
Hydraulic & electrical overload protection
Automatic Mechanical compensation
Upper and lower dies(86°, R0.6mm, material: 42CrMo)
2.EN ISO 12100:20110
1. The whole machine is in sheet plate welded structure, which internal stress eliminated by vibration aging technology, high strength and good rigidity of machine.
2. Double hydraulic oil cylinder is applied for upper transmission, provided with mechanical limit stopper and synchronous torsion bar, stable and reliable operation, as well as high precision.
3. Electrical adjustment and manual fine-tuning adjustment mode are adopted for distance of rear stopper and stroke of gliding block, and fitted with digital display device, easy and quick in use.
4. Upper clamp is fitted with compensation device.
5. Worktable mechanical compensation or hydraulic compensation device is optional.