- EU plug 220V
- US plug 110V
- Dial temperature control
- Negative ions conditioning technology
- Fully rotating wire power cord
- Ergonomic design with soft touch finish
- Line length:2.5 M
- power:1000 W
- Frequency:50-60 Hz
- Number of gears:4 (off,cool,low,high)
Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. 3 Heat Setting for Styling Flexibility. 120V (Not for 240V)
Ion Technology : Negative ions saturate the airflow. This helps condition, smooth and make hair shinier, while reducing frizz and stat.
Oval Brush Design.
Unique Shape for smoothing the hair, while round edges create volume. Mixed Bristles. Brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for easy detangling. While the shaft is about 2'', the bristle-tip to bristle-tip width is 4'' at its widest part. The tool is about 18'' long. This is important to see if your hair is long enough for this tool.
For voluminous blowouts, place Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. Hold for 2 to 3 seconds under roots. Less Time Working on Your Hair = Less Damag
Power of a Dryer, Volume of a Styler
The Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is designed to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step. The unique oval brush design quickly creates volume at the root and beautifully full-bodied curls at the ends in a single pass, for salon blowouts at home.
Negative ions saturate the airflow to reduce the size of water droplets for faster drying. This helps condition, smooth and make hair shinier, while reducing frizz and static.
Less Time, Less Damage
Dries and volumizes in on step for less heat damage and beautiful full bodies results.
Function: 3-speed wind-driven tourmaline ceramic heating
Wattage: 1000W power
Power Cord: 2.0m
How to Use One Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer to Achieve Mysterious Beauty
1. Firstly use towel drying hair to remove excess water for faster and better result
2. Separate hair into several sections
3. For smooth blowouts, place hair brush close to the roots and brush down toward the ends.
4. The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth out hair
5. For voluminous blowouts, place the hair brush under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends.
6. To curl ends, place the hair brush UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating.
1 x Hair Dryer Brush
1 x User Manual