1. If my device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output of the solar charger damage it?
No. The solar panel has intelligent charging, detecting the needs of your device and deliver exactly what it needs.
If your phone accepts 1A, the charger will deliver 1A.
2. What if the foldable USB port solar laptop charger foldable is not charging my devices?
A. Check the manual of your device to ensure the input voltage is 5V.
B. Cloudy weather and indirect sunlight may cause fluctuations in the current.
This in turn may hinder or prevent charging. Place the solar charger wallet in direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
C. Wipe the panels clean with a damp cloth between usage to prevent scratching.
D. Avoid exposure to fire, water and chemical liquid.
3. If it is partially cloudy or shady will the solar charger foldable still work?
Yes, although the charging efficiency will be low causing prolonged charging time.
4. Will this panel charge a power bank?
Yes. Be sure to put the power bank in the pocket of the charger to avoid direct sunlight or excessive heat.
5. What is the Warranty?
1year from the date of purchase.
1. Do not break, dismantle, or drop this product.
2. Dispose the charger according to local environment laws.
3. This charger is not waterproof. Avoid exposure to water, rain, and moist environments.