1. What's your major clients?
NESTLE, Coca-cola, Skip Hop, Weber, Tchibo, Alessi, LF, WMF, HABA, Wikson, Lassig, MATALAN, Staples, Williams-Sonoma, Quirky, Macy’s, Rosti Mepal and so on.
2. The products could pass the test? As EU, FDA, LFGB?
The material of stainless steel could pass the reference test.
3. What is the price?
The price is decided by 8 factors: Material, Size, color, quality, polishing, package, Quantity and Accessories.
4. How about the samples?
Sample Lead Time: the existing samples 1-2days, but for the new design, a new mould is indeed.
Sample Set-up Fee:
1. It's free for all for a regular customer. For existing samples, they are free if freight collected.
2. For new customers, 100-200usd for new samples, it is fully refundable when order confirmed(based on the quantity).
5. How about the mass production time?
It takes 15-20 days for MOQ. We have large production capacity, which can ensure fast delivery time even for large quantity.
6. What is the Terms of Payment?
Credit Card, TT(Wire Transfer), L/C, DP, OA.
Payment term(T/T): 30% deposit in advance and balance 70% before shipping.
7. How many days for shipping?
Shipping Methods and Lead Time:
By Express: 2-3 work days to your door (DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx...)
By Air: 3-5 work days to your airport
By Sea: Pls advise your port of destination, the exact days will be confirmed by forwarders,
and the following lead time is for your reference.
Europe and America (25 - 35 days), Asia (7-10 days), Australia ( 16-23 days).
8. Additional charge?
Handling charge: US$350.- per shipment (for order amount less than US$10,000.- per shipment).