Min. Order : 1 Lot
Each Lot 30 Pieces

High quality 27.5 Inch Carbon fiber Mid Full suspension mountain bike with Bafang 1000W Ultra G510 motor

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
New Buyer Promotion
Up to US $60 transaction fees waived on the first 3 orders
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Speed: Tek tro NX 11 speed
Frame: carbon fiber
Wheel Size: 26
Carton size: 1650*300*850mm
Fork: Rockshox suspension fork
Motor: Bafang Ultra 1000W Mid drive motor
Battery: 14AH
Range: 64KM
Max speed: 55KM/h
Item model: EW-EWM-B02
Packaging Detail: Standard export packing, normally 85% SKD, but CKD is available too. e-bike packed by 7 Layer Double Wall Carton. Retail packing available.
Selling Units: Multiple of 30
Package size per batch: 156X25X80 cm
Gross weight per batch: 35.0 KG
Enwe Sports Tech (kunshan) Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Rate
On-time delivery rate
US$ 560,000+
R&D staffs
Visit Store
Product Description

26 Inch 500W 48V 10.4AH Fat Tire electric fat bike 48v 1000w bicycle


Main componentsElectric system
framecarbon fiber





mid drive motor

Rackshox Yari/susponsion fork

8fun Ultra G510
tiresmaxxis tires48V 1000W 8Fun motor
rimsaluminum alloybattery48V/14AH Samsung cells
front brake

oil pressure disc brake

Tektro brand 


highly sensitive

LCD displayer


rear brake

oil pressure disc brake

Tektro brand 

speed gearsNX 11 speed SRAMcharger

AC 100V-240V 2/3A amps

smart charger Stones

rear derailleurShimano Throttlethumb throttle
handlebaralloy Promax brandPerformance
stemalloy Promax brandmax speed65KM/H
seatpostalloy Promax brandrange64km with 48V/14ah li-ion battery(PAS)
chainKMC chainmax load150kgs

integrated crank

Prowheel brand

net weight32kgs
pedalalloy Wellgo brandgross weight33kgs



Company Information
electric fat bike 48v 1000w

Bikes change the way we live, and bikes make our life meaningfully. We are a group of bike lovers,and we always believe in bikes. 

Focusing on quality cycles manufacturing is our mission to the world, that's also the reason why we chose to set up our own manufacturing space. For over ten years in the bicycle industry, we have seen bikes are turning the earth into a greener planet, but at the same time we also see many bikes with bad quality, which makes too much headache to the lovely world. So we decided to do something different by building a design team with experienced and creative bike developers and focusing on bike manufacturing. 

Co-developing with our customers by turning a concept into reality is our greatest strength. Just give us your concept, we deliver you a well developed product. Constant quality check is another important job we do for our customers. Reporting each step of the developments and manufacturing makes our customers feel much more connected and updated to their projects. 

We also make shipping easier, based on the business relationships with world class shipping companies, we offer our OEM customers FOB, CIF, DDU, EXW, and etc to fit the volume of the orders and assure the most cost efficient way of shipping.

We believe in bikes and we believe in your decision, choose us and make your cycles moving forward!

Our Advantages

electric fat bike 48v 1000w

 1, Efficient communication--we can know what our clients really need by                    communication.

 2, Experienced handling experience of bicycle in Europe, American and Australia.

 3, Experienced product manager and experienced workers.

 4, Low MOQ--we can offer low MOQ in order to support our clients as much as we can.

 5, We are good at listening, and also can offer the reliable and practical suggestions to build a better bike for our clients.


Packing and Delivery

electric fat bike 48v 1000w


electric fat bike 48v 1000w

When can I get the quotation?

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.

What’s the lead time and payment term?

It usually takes 45 days for hi- ten steel frame, and 60 days for alloy and chromoly frame.  30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T as per B/L copy.

Can we customize geometry and use different component?

Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you (free). Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may be differrent based on the different components. It needs double confirm.


 Is it OK to print my logo on E-bike product?


Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.

What is your sample policy?

We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place a formal order for mass production


Contact Us