|Port:||any port of china|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,alibaba payment|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Other Names:||potassium iodide|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi China|
|Grade Standard:||Agriculture Grade,Electron Grade,Food Grade,Industrial Grade,Medicine Grade,Reagent Grade|
|Product Name:||Potassium Iodide|
|Shelf life:||2 Years|
|Model Number:||potassium iodide bulk|
|Appearance:||White crystal powder|
|Brand Name:||potassium iodide powder|
|Apperance:||White crystal powder|
|Classification:||Halide (Except Chloride)|
|Packaging Detail:||1-25kgs packaging aluminium bag outside and double plastic bag inside. 25kgs packaging fiber drum outside and plastic bag inside Delivery Detail: within 3 days when get the payment|
Manufacturer HOT SALE directly top quality bulk Potassium Iodide powder 7681-11-0 with lowest price
Chemical Name: Potassium iodide
CAS No.: 7681-11-0
Molecular Fomula: KI
Molecular Weight: 166
Appearance: White crystalline powder
White cubic crystal or powder. In moist air micro has the water absorbability, long precipitation free iodine and turns yellow, and trace iodate was formed. Light and moisture can accelerate the decomposition. 1 g soluble in 0.7 ml 22 ml water, 0.5 ml water, ethanol, 8 ml 51 ml boiling ethanol, anhydrous ethanol, 8 ml of methanol, 2 ml 7.5 ml of acetone, glycerin, about 2.5 ml ethylene glycol. Its aqueous solution was neutral or slightly alkaline, can dissolve iodine. Its solution also gradient in oxide yellow, can add a small amount of alkali to prevent. Relative density 3.12. Melting point is 680 ℃. The boiling point of 1330 ℃. Approximate lethal dose (rats, intravenous) 285 mg/kg. Widely used in volumetric analysis preparation in the titration solution by iodine volume method. Preparation "rider in the haploid breeding, improvement, MS white and medium such as RM. Stool test, etc. A photograph. Pharmaceutical.
1. Potassium Iodide, also called KI is a salt of stable (not radioactive) iodine. The compound is required by the body to make thyroid hormones.
2. The major uses of potassium iodide include nutritional supplement in animal feeds. It is also used medicinally in tablets, and also fins application in hair dyes.
3. Potassium Iodide is sometimes added in small quantities to table salt for idolization. This crystalline salt is also used as a fluorescence quenching agent in biomedical research because of collisional quenching by its iodide ion.
1. Potassium iodide is often used as a synergist for steel pickling corrosion inhibitors or other corrosion inhibitors. Potassium iodide is a raw material for the preparation of iodides and dyes. It is used as a photographic emulsifier, a food additive, as a sputum, a diuretic, a goiter prevention and a thyroid hyperfunction surgery, and as an analytical reagent. It is used as a photographic emulsifier in the photographic industry and also as a pharmaceutical and food additive.
2. Used as a feed additive. As a component of thyroxine, iodine participates in the metabolism of all substances in livestock and maintains the heat balance in the body. Iodine is an essential hormone for the growth, reproduction and lactation of livestock and poultry. It can improve the growth performance of livestock and promote the health of the body. If the body of the livestock is deficient in iodine, it will lead to metabolic disorders, disorders of the body, thyroid enlargement, affecting nerve function and the coloration of the coat and the digestion and absorption of the feed, eventually leading to slow growth.
3. The food industry is used as a nutritional supplement (iodine enhancer). Can also be used as a feed additive.
4. Used as an analytical reagent, such as preparing an iodine standard solution as an auxiliary reagent. Also used as a photosensitive emulsifier, feed additive. Used in the pharmaceutical industry.
5. Potassium iodide is a co-solvent for iodine and certain insoluble metal iodides.
Differential reaction between potassium salt and iodide in aqueous solution of this product
The differential reaction between potassium salt and iodide in this solution is positive
Loss on drying %
Heavy metal (by Pb)
Arsenic salt (by As)
The results conforms with enterprise standards