|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Grade Standard:||Food Grade,Industrial Grade,Medicine Grade|
|Appearance:||Colorless cubic crystal or fine crystalline powder|
|Product Name:||Sodium Chloride Industrial Salt|
|Package:||25kg/50kg/1000kg/1250kg PP + PE Bag|
|Keyword:||Ice Melt Salt|
|Selling Units:||Multiple of 1|
|Package size per batch:||40X40X40 cm|
|Gross weight per batch:||25 KG|
|Package Type:||The product should be sealed and stored in a cool and dry place, avoid water absorption and sunlight exposure, and should be handled gently when not close to the fire source.|
Sodium chloride, chloride 1, colorless cubic or fine crystal powder, salty. Appearance is white crystal, its source is mainly sea water, is the main component of salt. Stability is good, its aqueous solution is neutral, the industry generally adopt the method of electrolytic saturated sodium chloride solution to produce hydrogen, chlorine and caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) and other chemical products (commonly known as chlor-alkali industry) can also be used for ore smelting, electrolysis of molten sodium chloride crystal lively sodium metal production), medical used to configure the physiological saline, life can be used for flavoring.
Range of application
1, electrolysis sodium chloride aqueous solution, will produce hydrogen and chlorine gas, chlorine gas in the chemical industry has a very wide range of applications, can be used in the synthesis of polyvinyl chloride, pesticides, hydrochloric acid and so on.
2. Making sodium metal by dansi method: making sodium metal by electrolysis by melting the mixture of sodium chloride and calcium chloride. Calcium chloride can be used as a flux to reduce the melting point of sodium chloride below 700C. Calcium is less reductive than sodium and does not introduce impurities.
3. Sodium chloride is necessary for many biological reactions. For example, many solution formulations in molecular biology experiments contain sodium chloride, and most bacterial culture media contain sodium chloride. It is also the raw material for the process of soda soda by ammonia alkali.
4. Inorganic and organic industries are used as raw materials for manufacturing caustic soda, chlorate, hypochlorite, bleach powder, refrigerant for refrigeration system, raw material for organic synthesis and salting out agent. The iron and steel industry is used as a thermal treatment agent. Salt bath with potassium chloride and barium chloride can be used as heating medium to maintain the temperature between 820 and 960C. In addition, also used in glass, dye, metallurgy and other industries.
5. Analytical reagent is used as trace analytical reagent for fluorine and silicate.
6. Hou's alkali preparation method for soda ash: step 2: mix the ammonium bicarbonate solution prepared in the first step with sodium chloride solution, and get sodium bicarbonate and ammonium chloride at 10C.
Physical and chemical indicators
Appearance: white crystal
Solid content: >99%
Features: soluble in water
Storage of packaging
The product should be sealed and stored in a cool and dry place, avoid water absorption and sunlight exposure, and should be handled gently when not close to the fire source.