Single-component polyurethane waterproof coating is a prepolymer containing isocyanate based on isocyanate and polyether, and composed of catalyst, anhydrous additive, anhydrous filler and solvent.
1.The coating is a wet curing coating with high strength, high elongation and good water resistance. 2.Polyurethane waterproof coating is an environmental protection liquid waterproof coating for buildings. No tar or bitumen. 3.It is water in the air contact and solidification, in the base surface to form a complete elastic film.
1) The surface must be clean and free of grease, grease, dust, floating pulp and all pollutants.Remove all loose material.
2) Apply 3-4 coats of waterproof paint:The first layer is applied with roller, brush or airless spray, with film of about 1.5mm to 2.0mm thick.After curing the first layer, apply the second layer of the same thickness.
3) Add a protective layer above the waterproof film.
The construction method:
1, the base must be clean and flat, cement surface should be pressed smooth no sand, no empty drum.
2. The moisture content of roof base layer should be within 5%. The moisture content of ground and underground building waterproof base layer should be within 10% before construction.
3. The roof should be set with a distance of 36 exhaust pipes.
4. Mixing table of materials of party a and party b.Component b must be stirred well before mixing with component a.
1.concrete, wood, steel, asbestos and other structures roof.
2.Concrete floor, inner and outer walls, basement tunnel
3. Toilet, kitchen, non-edible pond and downspout.
4, metal and sewage tank rust corrosion
Packing & Delivery
We can choose the packing according to your requirement.
PACKAGE: Standard export packing.
DELIVERY TIME: 3-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to production season and order quantity.