Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock
Note: Always contact your supplier to determine if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.

Removable Patches SUPPORT DOG Vest Harness Comfortable Handle Small Medium Large Service Dog Vest

$4.65
1000-4999 Pieces
$3.98
>=5000 Pieces
Min. Order
1000 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Dongguan CoCo Buddy Pet Product Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
82.9%
Transactions
US$ 190,000+
8 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: COCO BUDDY
Model Number: XB-5179-3
Feature: Eco-Friendly,Padded,Personalized,Quick Release,Reflective,Stocked
Collar &amp; Leash Type: Harnesses
Application: Dogs
Material: Nylon
Pattern: Letter
Season: All Seasons
Type: Removable Patches SUPPORT DOG Vest Harness
Material: Cotton Canvas+Mesh Padded
Usage: Working Dogs, Training Dogs
Customized Patch: SERVICE DOG, SUPPORT DOG, THERAPY DOG, etc
Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
Color: RED, BLUE, BLACK, YELLOW, GREEN, PINK
Logo: Customized Brand Logo
MOQ: 1000pcs
Payment: T/T, PayPal, Trade assurance, Moneygram
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 5X5X3 cm
Single gross weight: 0.25 KG
Package Type: As per customer requirements, we are experienced in suppling to AMAZON &amp; Large retailers.
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1jTqHKXYqK1RjSZLeq6zXppXaX.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1g1eFKbPpK1RjSZFFq6y5PpXaT.jpg_640x640.jpg
Product Description

Detailed Specs of Product:

Type: SERVICE DOG vest
Material:  Cotton with Mesh Padding, Quick Release Buckle, Metal D Ring
Color:  Red, Navy, Black, Pink, Camo , Purple
Size 
XS: 50-60cm

S:   60-75cm M:  65-80cm L:   70-90 cm
XL: 80-110 cm

OEM/ODM Available (Design, Logo, Size)

Order from STOCK: YES - Contact US.
MOQ: 1000pcs (Less from Stocked items - contact us)
Payment Methods: 
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance 
items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment
Shipping by DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, by air, by sea.
Sample Time
1-3 days

CONTACT us via the contact form below for more info, we are here to assist! 

Product Pictures
1): Customized Your Own Rubber / Woven Logo . 
2):100% Reflective Pure Nylon Webbing, 2.0MM Thickness.
3): Soft Breathable Mesh Padding. 
4):Warm Comfortable Fleece Edging .
5): Customized All Kinds Of Removable Patches 
6): More Than 15 Colors / Patterns Cotton Materials In Stock .
Related Products
Factory Direct

We are the Factory -

For All Kinds of SERVICE DOG VESTS COLLARS LEASHES  - Contact us.

Lowest Prices - Contact us with the confidence that you are dealing direct with the actual factory, guaranteeing you the most competitive prices, with NO added commissions from middle men or  trading companies.


Amazing product Support - Contact us with the assurance that we really know, understand & love the pet products we make.    Let us help you during the buying process and be here to assist you with any post purchase support. We stand by our products 100% and aim to build long term relationships with our customers to help you grow your businesses


Easy Private Label Service - Contact us to find out about our easy  private label service & have your products manufactured under your own BRAND. Only a factory direct can provide this service so easily for you & with a great range of options.


OEM - Because we are the factory, know that we can make your own designs exactly to your own specifications, contact us with a design at any stage and our factories experienced staff, will work tirelessly to bring your vision into reality. 


Exisiting designs & In Stock Products - Do you just need quality best selling & ready made dog or cat products? Contact us to find out about our great range of proven designs that are in stock and ready to send. 

Send Us Your Enquiry

Dongguan CoCo Buddy Pet Product Co., Ltd.


Skype&Email: iristian@cocobuddy.com
Tel : +86-13112247139
TradeManager: cn1513388563
Add.:No.47,Jinhua Road,Xinhua Town, Huadu District, Guangzhou,China

Welcome to send us Enquiry below

;