|Processor Main Frequency:||2.6GHz|
|Processor Type:||Intel Xeon-Gold 6126|
|Model Number:||DL380 G10|
|Place of Origin:||Beijing China|
|CPU:||Intel Xeon-Gold 6126 (2.6GHz/12-core/120W)|
|Processor:||2 (optional) x HPE Smart Socket Guide|
|DIMM Slots:||24 DIMM slots for RDIMM, LRDIMM DDR4 Memory|
|Storage Controller:||HPE Smart Array P408i-a/2GB SR Gen10 12Gb SAS|
|PCIe:||2 PCIe 3.0 Slots|
|Power supply:||Standard with a 500W power supply, optional redundancy|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||17.54 x 28.75 x 3.44 in|
|Hard Drive:||8 SFF Chassis (upgradeable to 24 SFF front + 6SFF rear)|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||31X60X58 cm|
|Single gross weight:||20 KG|
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server Adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, the secure 2P 2U HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 delivers world-class performance with the right balance of expandability and scalability. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency while being backed by a comprehensive warranty make it ideal for multiple environments from Containers to Cloud to Big Data. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform.
1. Quick removal access panel
2. Optional Universal Media bay. 2 USB 2.0 and Display port standard (8 SFF bay or 6 SFF+2NVMe or 8NVMe optional)
3.Optional Optical drive. Requires Universal Media bay
4. Optional 2 SFF HDD, requires optional Universal Media bay
5. Drive Bay 2. NVMe shown (8 SFF, 6SFF+2NVMe or 8 NVMe PCIe SSD optional)
6. 8 SFF Drive Cage Bay
7. Power On/Standby button and system power LED button
8. Health LED
9. NIC status
10. UID button
11. iLO Front Service Port
12. USB 3.0
13. Serial label pull tag
14. Box 3
15. Box 2
16. Box 1
17. Optional front display port (Via Universal Media Bay)
18. Optional USB 2.0 (via Universal Media Bay)
1. UID button
2. Health LED
4. Power On/Standby button and system power LED button
5. Front display port ? ?
6. iLO Front Service Port
7. Serial label pull tag
8. Optional optical drive shown (blank as standard)
9. Optional 2 SFF Drive bay, 2 NVMe shown
1. Fan cage shown with 6 standard Hot-plug fans (High Performance temperature fans optional) 2. 2 Processors, heatsink showing
3. Optional HPE Smart Storage Battery
4. DDR4 DIMM slots. Shown fully populated in 24 slots (12 per processor)
5. MicroSD card slot (Optional Dual Micro-SD option)
6. Internal USB 3.0 connector
7. Chassis intrusion detection connector
8. Optional HPE Smart Array (P408i-a shown)Clear air baffle ?
9.. (Under) Hot Plug redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power supplies
10. Connection for second (optional) riser (Requires second CPU)
11. Embedded 4x1Gbe NIC
12. Primary PCIe riser, standard (Optional double wide GPU riser)
13. Optional Flexible LOM slot
14. X4 SATA ports (1, 2 and 3)
15. Clear air baffle
1.Primary Riser. PCI Slots (Slots 1-3 top to bottom, riser shipped standard, not shown), optional 2SFF rear drives
2.Secondary Riser. PCI Slots (Slots 4-6top to bottom, not shown, requires second riser card, and second processor). Showing optional 2 SFF rear
3.Optional serial port Tertiary Riser (Slots 7-8). Optional rear 2 SFF HDD (supported in 24 SFF or 12 LFF front end)
4.Power supply Power connection
5.Power supply Power LED
6.HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply bay 1 (800W shown)
7.Power supply Power connection
8.Power supply Power connection
9. Power supply Power LED
10. HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply bay 2 (800W shown)
11. VGA connector
12. Embedded 4 x 1GbE Network Adapter
13. Dedicated iLO management port
14. USB connectors 3.0 (2)
15. Unit ID LED
16. Optional FlexibleLOM ports (Shown: 4 x 1GbE)
|Description||HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 8SFF Configure-toorder Server|
|Processor||2 (optional) x HPE Smart Socket Guide|
|DIMM Slots||24 DIMM slots for RDIMM, LRDIMM DDR4 Memory|
|Storage Controller||HPE Smart Array S100i SR Gen10 SW 6Gb SATA|
|Hard Drive||8 SFF Chassis (upgradeable to 24 SFF front + 6SFF rear)|
|PCIe||2 PCIe 3.0 Slots: Slot 1, FH / ¾ Length; Slot 2, Low Profile|
|Power supply||Standard with a 500W power supply, optional redundancy|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.54 x 28.75 x 3.44 in|
Beijing FTICT Information Technology Co., Ltd. (FTICT),based in Beijing China,was founded in 2008 with a registered capital of RMB5.05 million.
As a global supplier of ICT enterprise-level products ,FTICT has a full range of global ICT vendor resources and technologies.With profound experience in ICT product distribution, we focus on providing enterprise-level products based on IT/CT infrastructure for customers around the world. The main brands we resell include: HP, Cisco, Huawei, DELL, EMC, Lenovo, H3C, IBM;Our product lines encompass servers, disk array storage, tape backup products, graphics workstations, switches, routers, wireless, security , gateway, software, etc. With a comprehensive supply chain system and a large inventory ready to ship, we are uniquely positioned to meet the diverse needs of customers all over the world
We ship worldwide:
We use TNT / DHL and other courier methods.
If this is an emergency project and must be shipped as soon as possible, please call us to assist you with your request.
1. Why choose us?
High quality products and services.
2. What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping.
3. How to place an order?
After customer confirm the order , we will create an order as your request. We accept many terms of trade such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Alibaba and PayPal.
4. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX, EMS, UPS, TNT and Ocean transportation. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need.
5. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order.