|Place of Origin:||Tianjin China|
|Product Name:||Galvanized Steel Coil|
|Spangle:||Regular spangle,minimal spangle,zero spangle,big spangle|
|Surface:||cheomated/non-chromated,non oiled/oiled,anti fingerprints|
|Grade:||SGCC/SGCH/SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DX51D/Q195 235 345|
|Type:||Dx51d Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Strips|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||100X50X50 cm|
|Single gross weight:||50 KG|
|Package Type:||Specific packaging methods, see the product internal details page|
Specifications of Galvanized Steel
Regular spangle, Minimal Spangle, Zero Spangle, Big Spangle
Oiled, and chromated,Anti fingerprints
Household appliance, building materials, automobile, power, communication, etc.
Applicetions: Hot dip galvanized steel is widely used in light industry, household applicances, automotive and construction industry. For various types of industrial and civil construction industry, light steel keel, building level board, corrugated board, roller shutter doors.
1. Steels with a diameter or thickness of less than 30 mm and thin plates with a thickness of less than 4 mm shall be delivered in bundles. Each bundle shall be the same batch number. Each bundle shall be affixed with at least two signs. The nameplate shall indicate the name of the manufacturer, the steel number, the furnace number and the specifications.
2. Steels with a diameter or thickness equal to or greater than 30 mm can be delivered in bundles or not in bundles. Bundles of steel, each bundle of at least two signs, steel can not be stamped. Unbundled bundles of steel shall be stamped or marked on the top steel or plate of each bundle. Steel that is not bundled must be stamped on each steel or steel plate.
3. After the steel is packaged (or not supplied in bundles), it must be painted according to the relevant standards.
4. bundles of steel for delivery, each bundle should be bundled with wire at no less than two places.
5. The weight of each bundle shall not exceed 80kg when manually loaded and unloaded, and shall not exceed 5t when mechanically loaded and unloaded. After the consent of the purchaser, the manual loading and unloading may not exceed 130kg per bundle, and the mechanical loading and unloading may not exceed 10t per bundle.