Whey Protein Bulk from Manufactory
Protein (dry basis, Nx6.25, %) ≥90
Moisture (%) ≤7.0
Fat (%) ≤1.0
Ash (dry basis, %) ≤6.0
Crude fiber (dry basis, %) ≤0.5
Particle Size (100 mesh, %) ≥95
Total plate count ≤20000cfu/g
Yeast & Moulds ≤100/g
As known the king of protein, extracted from the milk of a protein with high nutritional value, easy to digest absorption characteristics with a variety of active ingredients.It is recognized as one of the human body of high quality protein supplements.
Whey Protein Powder contains the complete spectrum of amino acids your body needs for quick muscle recovery after a brisk workout. Plus, because you need extra amino acids as you age, mercola miracle whey protein power gives your body the extra boost of nutrition energy it needs.
There are three primary types of whey protein : whey protein concentrate (WPC), whey protein isolate (WPI), and whey protein hydrolysate (WPH). Let's look at each of these in turn:
Whey protein concentrate - WPC contains low levels of fat and low levels of carbohydrates (lactose). The percentage of protein in WPC depends on how concentrated it is. Lower end concentrates tend to have 30% protein and higher end up to 90%
Whey protein isolate - WPIs are further processed to remove all the fat and lactose. WPI is usually at least 90% protein
Whey protein hydrolysate - WPH is considered to be the "predigested" form of whey protein as it has already undergone partial hydrolysis - a process necessary for the body to absorb protein. WPH doesn't require as much digestion as the other two forms of whey protein. In addition, it is commonly used in medical protein supplements and infant formulas because of it's improved digestibility and reduced allergen potential.
1. Whey protein is a building muscle material.
2. Whey protein is designed to provide a full spectrum of protein components and micro materials.
3. Whey protein is naturally rich in anti-catabolic branched-chain amino acids, branched-chain amino acids
4. In addition to a healthy diet, whey protein may increase lean body mass and exercise performance.
5. Whey protein is a convenient and delicious way to maintain a healthy immune system.
6. Whey protein is a natural antioxidant.
1. Whey protein can be used to raise the yield of meat products, check condensation of tiny oil and water drops, prevent fat and water separation, improve the taste and structure, and make the end products have a higher nutritional value and a fine and wet texture with good slicing properties
2. Whey protein can be added to such solid drinks as oatmeal, coffee mate, soy milk powder peanut milk powder, cocoa milk powder, walnut milk powder, fermented yogurt, juice milk powder, etc. And dairy products so as to raise the protein content in the end products and increase their nutrition.
3. It can also be added to cold drinks (such as ice cream) to reduce the production costs.