|Type:||hardness measuring equipment|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Product Name:||Hardnes Tester|
|Application:||Metal Hardness Testing|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||70X50X110 cm|
|Single gross weight:||65 KG|
|Package Type:||Packing in special wooden cases for export|
· XYZ Sample movement control: The system supports XY electric mobile sample table and Z axis control, including manual control, electric control (rocker control) and automatic control (software control). X-Y direction can move synchronously. Electric control uses three-dimensional rocker control, ergonomic principle, simple and convenient, arbitrary.
· Software Manipulation and Loading Mode
Location Mobile Loading:Object is moved directly to the software setting position and loaded.;
Fixed-point Mobile Loading:Select any point on the specimen, move below the indenter and load it.;
Directional Moving Loading:Mouse Click to control the platform to move arbitrarily in eight directions. Moving step can be set and loaded.;
Loading at any position:The mouse drags the loading table to move in any direction, so that users can browse the surface of the sample easily, and the loading point can be set at any position;
Variable speed mobile:When the platform moves, there are five speeds to choose from.;
Other functions:Various professional functions, such as arbitrary location of origin, automatic reset, mechanical limit and so on, can meet various needs.;
· Fully automatic operation:The system can automatically move multi-points, turn towers, load, focus and measure according to the set path, and draw hardening curve automatically;
Conversion, correction and validation of hardness values: The system can convert the measured Vickers hardness values into other hardness values such as HB, HR, etc. It can validate the measured values of samples effectively
Test force loading method
XYZ Test-bed and mobile control
The system provides XY electric mobile sample table and Z-axis control:
1. XY stroke: 50mm*50mm mesa size: 200mm X180mm, displacement repetition accuracy < 2um; XYZ displacement resolution can reach 2um;
2. The moving speed of XYZ is adjustable.
3. You can click the mouse to control the movement, or move up or down by inputting the distance of the movement.
4. The rocker can be used to control the movement of XY and Z, and the position can be feedback in time.
Loading mode and path setting
A variety of ways to ensure that users can still obtain satisfactory measurement results when the sample is not placed vertically or horizontally.
Two-point method: the moving direction of the object can be specified by clicking two points on the sample image at will.
Normal mode: Normal line tangential to the edge of the specimen is selected as the moving direction of the object platform.
Angular bisector: The direction of the bisector is used as the moving direction of the sample through the selection of the angle.
Arbitrary point mode: the mobile platform is placed at any position, loading point is added, and then loading and measuring once.
Loading at any point: Double-click at any position of the platform, the platform automatically moves the point to the center of the pressure head field of view, loading and measuring.
Path adjustment: For the selected path, horizontal mirror, vertical mirror, 90 degrees, 180 degrees, arbitrary angle rotation, position translation and other operations can be carried out.
Fully automatic measurement
The hardness value is calculated by point-by-point automatic loading, auto-focusing and auto-indentation measurement according to the set loading path, and the hardening curve is drawn.
Camera and calibration management
13 million pixels USB2.0 CMOS dedicated to microscopic measurement cameras
2. Camera can be calibrated by hardness calibration block or calibration ruler
3. In order to improve the accuracy of measurement, different test forces can be calibrated separately and the system can be loaded automatically.
Hardness Value Conversion and Correction
Hardness conversion: Vickers hardness values measured can be converted to other hardness values such as HB, HR, etc.
Automatically calculating the mean and variance of hardness
1. Leading automatic reading technology - leading automatic reading technology, not only can obtain sub-pixel, high precision and high repeatability results, but also can be applied to general indentation images, even including a small amount of rust, scratches, uneven light, shallow corrosion images, measurement speed is very fast;
2. Unique manual point extraction and automatic point finding technology - users can pick up approximate points near the four indentation vertices, the system automatically distinguishes the best vertex position and reads directly, which meets the common user's habits and greatly reduces the user's labor intensity;
3. General manual measurement methods, including 4-vertex measurement, 2-diagonal measurement, etc. When measuring 4 vertices, 4 vertices can be selected according to any order, which is convenient for users.
Automatic drawing of hardening curve:
The original measurement data and images can be saved in a document for subsequent calls and reports; a file holds all the data of a measurement.
Automatically generate WORD or EXCEL document reports; report formats can be customized; standard formats include hardness values, statistics, indentation images, and hardening curves for each single measurement point.
It can be set to Knoop hardness measurement.
Minimum test unit
Hardness testing range
Test force loading method
Test the magnification of the microscope
Indenter and objective lens switching
size:100*100mm Maximum movement:25*25mm
Maximum heigh of specimen
Maximum width of specimen
Machine net weight
1. Customer inquiries will be answered within 24 hours. The general problem will be solved in 8 hours. Our sales and technical staff will provide pre-sale and after-sale services to customers at the first time.
2. Some of our products can support remote control, we can also remote control to help customers solve software problems and software upgrade.
3. Establish a cooperative batch order with us. If necessary, we can arrange for technicians to come to the customer company for training in operation and common troubleshooting.
1. Q: How is your price compared with other suppliers?
A:We are a manufacturer with high cost performance.
2. Q:How is your delivery time?
A:Desktop machines 1 set can be shipped within 7 days and 50 sets within 30 days. More than 50 sets need to be consulted with the company.
3. Q:What are the advantages of your products over other manufacturers?
A:Our products are superior to national standards.
4. Q:What solutions can your manufacturer provide to customers?
A:We can tailor-made, on-site solutions for our customers
5. Q:What are the characteristics of your hardness tester?
A:One-button measurement with high automation
6. Q:The selling point of your product
A:Force and depth curves can be visualized.
7. Q:What kind of certificate you have?
A:We have ISO, CE certification , etc.
8. Q:Where have you exported your equipment?
A:We've already exported to more than 40 countries in Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, South America .etc.
9. Q:How about your after-sale service?
A:We will reply you within 24 hours by email or phone.
If we have local agent, we will arrange him to your site within 24 hours to assist you to shoot the problem.