|Size:||5sqft - 12sqft|
|Place of Origin:||Australia|
|Model Number:||Shoe Lining|
|Wool Length:||6mm/8mm 8mm-10mm 10mm/12mm|
|Color:||Black Nutria Beige Customized|
|Average Size:||8 sqft|
|Tanning Method:||Vegetarian tanning/ Formaldehyde tanning/chrome tanning|
|Quality:||Italian Standard Russian Standard|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||10X5X5 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.1 KG|
|Package Type:||Sheepskin leather material sheared wool genuine fur for shoes is packed in a plastic bag.|
1. In the sample order, we trace the shipping info and update it to the customer. After
the sample received, we get the feedback and improve the products according to
customer’s requirement if needed.
2. In the regular order, we supervise every step of production from the very beginning
and update the production situation to the customer.
3. When the order almost finished, we could be responsible for shipping the products
to the customer if necessary.
4. When the bulk order received, we get the feedback from the customer in no time.
5. If the products are damaged or broken because of our craftwork or skins’ quality,
we’re going to solve the problem together with the customer and make the compensation
when it’s necessary.
1. traditional craftwork inherited from generations
2. professional and sophisticated engineers and experienced workers
3. Quality Supervising from raw material selecting to the final finished products
4. No worrying service from sample order to the final shipping
5. Helping customer to select and purchase other associated material needed in
1. Who are you?
We’re Yixing Fur Products, the tannery and manufacturer, dealing with genuine
Australian merino sheepskins since 1999.
2. Where are you?
Yixing Fur Products lies in Sangpo Fur City, Henan Province, central plains of China.
It takes one and a half hour by air from Beijing and Shanghai.
3. What can you Supply?
Yixing Fur Products could supply semi-finished skins, such as sheepskin linings
for garment, shoes; sheepskin double face for garments, shoes; sheepskin mouton,
kangaroo skins, etc. Besides, we make finished products, such as winter boots,
slippers, baby booties, car accessories, home accessories, equestrian, baby toys,
and some other products made of genuine sheepskins.
4. Can I get a sample before placing any order?
Yes, it’s accepted. The sample is available.
And we prefer our products are checked and examined before any real order.
5. Do I have to Pay for the sample?
When the samples are cuttings of the skins, they are free of charge. When the
sample is more than one pair of shoes or one piece of skin, it’s charged, but it will
be refunded in the first order.
6. What Payment Methods do you accept?
For the sample, we accept Paypal or Western Union which are more convenient
and faster, and for regular order, we do L/C or TT.