|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Grade Group:||Cr-Mo alloy,API J55-API P110|
|Grade:||Cr5Mo,13CrMo44,13CrMo45,35CrMo4,Cr2Mo,12Cr1MoVG,Cr5MoG,API J55,API K55,API N80,API L80,API P110|
|Thickness:||5.21 - 22.22 mm|
|Outer Diameter(Round):||114.3 - 508 mm|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei China|
|Surface Treatment:||Copper Coated|
|Special Pipe:||API Pipe|
|Alloy Or Not:||Non-alloy|
|Product name:||Casing Pipe|
|End protector:||Plastic Pipe Cap Iron Protector|
|Usage:||Oil Gas Sewage Transport|
|Keyword:||7 inch casing pipe|
|Packaging Detail:||In bunldles as per API standard|
5.12mm to 16.13mm
R1(4.86-7.62M). R2(7.62-10.36M). R3(10.36-13Meters)
blank oil painting+green/red/white/brown painting
3tons in a bundle packed by steel strip
Third party inspection
114.3mm to 508mm
oil pipeline, oil natural gas, industrial gas, water transportation
1. Steels with a diameter or thickness of less than 30 mm and thin plates with a thickness of less than 4 mm shall be delivered in bundles. Each bundle shall be the same batch number. Each bundle shall be affixed with at least two signs. The nameplate shall indicate the name of the manufacturer, the steel number, the furnace number and the specifications.
2. Steels with a diameter or thickness equal to or greater than 30 mm can be delivered in bundles or not in bundles. Bundles of steel, each bundle of at least two signs, steel can not be stamped. Unbundled bundles of steel shall be stamped or marked on the top steel or plate of each bundle. Steel that is not bundled must be stamped on each steel or steel plate.
3. After the steel is packaged (or not supplied in bundles), it must be painted according to the relevant standards.
4. bundles of steel for delivery, each bundle should be bundled with wire at no less than two places.
5. The weight of each bundle shall not exceed 80kg when manually loaded and unloaded, and shall not exceed 5t when mechanically loaded and unloaded. After the consent of the purchaser, the manual loading and unloading may not exceed 130kg per bundle, and the mechanical loading and unloading may not exceed 10t per bundle.