|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Other Names:||alpha amylase enzyme|
|Place of Origin:||Sichuan,China(Mainland)|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Product name:||Hydrolase Enzyme|
|Shelf Life:||≥12 Months|
|Test Method:||HPLC Test|
|Packaging Detail:||Solid Form:25kg Bag 25 kg Paper Drum The packaging is available in different type|
Fungal Alpha Amylase Enzyme
Fungal Alpha-Amylase, which is obtained from Aspergillus Oryzae, a kind of food grade Alpha Amylase. It is mainly used in production of malt syrup, beer and bakery, etc.
1. Product Standard: GB 2526-2001.
2. Definition of Activity: 1g solid enzyme (or 1mL liquid enzyme), under specific temperature and pH level, when put through the process of zymolyte hydrolysis for 1 min will produce 1 μmol of titratable fatty acid. This is defined as 1 unit of enzyme activity and is shown as u/g (u/mL).
3. Working Temperature: 35oC-65oC (Effective), 50oC-60oC (Optimum).
4. Working pH: 4.5-6.0 (Effective), 4.8-5.5 (Optimum).
5. Ca2+ has increasing effect on enzyme activity; Fe2+, Ba2+, Mn2+, Cu2+ and Fe3+ have inhibiting effect on enzyme activity.
The enzyme is an incision enzyme it hydrolyzes the α -1,4-glucosidic linkages of gelatinized starch and soluble dextrins randomly, reducing the high viscosity of the starch slurry. Resulted to different length of oligosaccharides and a few dextrins.
1. In the maltose syrup processing, fungal alpha amylase mainly used in slurry with maltose content<54%. The dosage is 0.1-0.35L/t dry basis, pH4.8-6.0, 58-60OC for 6-30 hours.
2. In the beer industry, it can increase the fermentation degree, improve the residual sugar level and avoid cold muddy (chill haze) in saccharification and fermentation stage. 0.1-0.3kg/ton dry basis on saccharification stage can increase fermentation degree, 0.002-0.004kg/ton dry basis can avoid cold muddy (chill haze), 0.02-0.1g/ton dry basis can improve the residual sugar level.
3. In the bread and steamed bread processing, the recommended dosage is 0.002-0.01kg/ton flour (base on 100000 u/g). it often blends with Xylanase for best performance.
Mianyang Accozymes Co., Ltd. is a biotech company absorbed in enzymes and their applications. We believe that the use of enzymes has become an important tool in sustainable development.
Since 2009, as a technical service company, we supply production technology and applied technology of enzymes for domestic and Southeast Asia users. In 2019, the company changed its name to Mianyang Accozymes Co., Ltd. , and the first production line was established.
We partner with our diverse and customers to support them in their process optimization needs. Our products and service ranges from food grade enzymes for baking and beverages, feed grade enzymes for livestock, fisheries and pets, to industrial grade enzymes for textiles, leathers, detergents, biological energies and environmental protection.