|Port:||Tianjin or Qingdao Port, China|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||17 Set/Sets per Month|
|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant,Carton Factory|
|Application:||Food,Commodity,Machinery & Hardware|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Free spare parts,Field installation, commissioning and training,Online support,Video technical support|
|Key Selling Points:||High-accuracy|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Max laminating width:||1250*1600mm|
|Name:||Fully Automatic High Speed Flute Laminating Machine for Carton Board|
|Usage:||Paper Board Laminating|
|Keyword:||automatic laminating machine|
|Function:||flute laminating laminator|
|Packaging Detail:||Film Packaging ,machine will be fastened in the container before the delivery.|
Automatic High Speed Flute Laminating Machine for Corrugated Carton/ Box
Automatic flute laminating machine are designed for laminating cardboard and corrugated board (Flute shape A, B, C, D, E, F and N), 3 layer, 5 layer, or 7 layer corugated paperboard all can be laminated smoothly and accurately. Electrical components of internationally known brands are adopted to ensure reliability of running. This machine features stability, high precision, easy operation, saver of time and labour, maintenance of convenience, etc
1. Face paper uses suction feeder, more accurate, more stable to deliver face paper to the location, improve work efficiency.
2. Bottom paper adopts servo system, the machine sends corrugated board more stable, improve the speed.
3. Adopt the new elasticity front gauge positioning, the accuracy is high. The bottom paper will never be advanced.
4. The machine adopt PLC control system, circuit system running smoothly.
5. Automatic glue supplementary system, automatically added the glue and the recycling system of the glue avoid the waste of consumption.
6. Adopt the humanized design counter, convenient to record everyday's workload.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a company owned our factory which is specialized in the production of various kind of carton equipment. (With export license)
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: We can pick you up if you need, welcome to visit our factory.
3. Q: What are your products?
A: We are specialized in producing 3ply, 5ply, 7ply corrugated cardboard production line, high speed printing machine, ordinary printing machine, creasing and die cutting machine,folder gluer,flute laminator,stitching&strapping machine and other corrugated cardboard production equipments.
4. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality controlling?
A: Over the years our company take “the quality first” “integrity-based” corporate purpose always meet users’ requirements as our sole purpose, providing the products with excellent quality, professional technology. Always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.
a. All raw material we used are environmental-friendly.
b. Skillful workers care every detail in handling the producing and packing process.
c. Quality control department especially responsible for quality in each process.
5. Q: How is the evaluation of the products?
A: Products are distributed in Russia, the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia, EU and other countries and throughout the country. Product quality and enterprise reputation get the high praise at home and aboard.
6. Q: What is the payment term?
A: 30% deposit will be paid within 3 days after the contract is signed, and the remaining 70% will be paid before shipment.