|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi China|
|Basis Weight:||84(g/m2 )|
|diameter:||55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240, 270, 320mm|
|Packaging Detail:||1.100 pcs per pack with standard export carton packaging or according to your requirements to keep freight cost as lower as possible 2. OEM service is available, please contact us for details.|
Hawach Scientific ashless filter papers are particularly suited for quantitative routine analysis. The ashless quantitative filter paper is made from pure alpha cotton cellulose and double acid washed then rinsed with ultra-pure water to neutralize and good for gravimetric analysis and preparation of samples for instrumental analysis. These filter papers are manufactured under intense quality control standards to be of the highest quality and consistency, ensuring uniform performance so that you can be confident with your results which are as accurate as can be.
* Ashless - extremely low ash content <0.007%
* Full range of diameter: 55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240, 320, 400mm
* Available from slow, medium, fast flow rate
* Good for gravimetric analysis and preparation of samples for instrumental analysis.
|Grade||Particle||Product||Filtration Speed||Ash Content||Basis Weight||Wet Burst|
|BIO-43||16μm||Smooth||Medium to Fast||<0.007||84||>140|
|Whatman||Grade 40||Grade 41||Grade 42||Grade 43||Grade 44|
Quantitative filter paper is suitable for a wide range of critical gravimetric analytical filtration procedures.
- Soil analysis, when separating solid matter from aqueous extracts
- Quantitative determination of milk sediment
- Analysis of constituent components in cements, clays, iron, and steel products
- Inorganic analysis in the construction, mining, and steel industries
- Particle collection for air pollution monitoring for subsequent analysis by X-Ray fluorescence (XRF) techniques
Hawach is a modern enterprise, contains well integration of R&D, production, sales and after -sales service. Hawach located at Xi’an High-Tech development Zone, which is one of the five national level High-Tech development Zones with plant covers a production workshop area of 800m2, with 4000m2of clean room. We have International advanced level of production lines to produce microporous Membrane, Syringe Filter, Sample Vials, Septa and Caps, along with Filter Paper, Vacuum Pumps and manifolds.