Cost Efficient Petroleum Grease and Lubricant Packaging
Operating profitably can be a challenge. To help our customers in the petroleum and grease lubricant industry, we work to keep our costs low without sacrificing the quality by offering:
- Turnkey operation combining flexible equipment, lubricant packaging, custom carton and kit assembly to save time and reduce handling, freight and labor costs
- Single use, unit dose packets are far more cost effective than tubes, jars or cans because the lubricant is supplied in the exact amount for each application to reduce the amount of “give away” product
- Specialized, non-union assembly team for carton packing and kit assembly at lower costs than in-house union assembly
- Single use packets provide the “value added” opportunity for increased pricing and profitability
- In-house capabilities to assist with all facets of project start up from concept through actual packet production to minimize initial project startup cost
- Small initial quantities to assist with introducing new products to the market
- Cost estimates to compare to your current supplier costs with no obligation
- Prototype packets and sample runs, usually at no charge, to assure your requirements are me
VNOVO DIFFERENT NOZZLES CHOICES
CUSTOMIZED PRINT TUBE GREASE CASES
Trusted VNOVO Grease and Lubricant Packaging Outsource Solutions
You need a contractor you can have confidence in. In addition to the years of experience in packaging petroleum and grease lubricating products, our other advantages include:
- An ISO 9001 registered facility
- Compatibility testing to confirm there is no adverse reaction between packaging film and product
- Capability of working with a wide variety of lubricants and fill weights from a fraction of a gram to several ounces to meet your exact needs
- Printing options include single or multiple color on one side or both sides of the packet
- Design flexibility that offers a variety of packet configurations, sizes and pour spout options for you to evaluate
- Relief from excessive in-house production schedules for sample or kit assembly
- Packets can reduce inventory and we can provide inventory management to assure you have samples when you need them
- Sample packets provide a much quicker turn-around cycle than printed tubes
1. Can I get the grease sample to check quality?
We can send you a small free sample, air freight will be on your account.
2. How long can I get the grease sample?
About 7~10 days.
3. Can you accept OEM?
Yes. We offer OEM service for lubricants and packaging.
4. Can you provide MSDS (material safety data sheet)?
Yes, we can offer MSD(material safety data sheet), usually we will provide PDF format.
5. Can you help to solve lubrication problems?
Yes, we can. Our R & D dept engineers and researchers can study your requirements and device structure to offer our resolutions on lubrication, damping, conductivity, protection, etc.