Frame building Customized steel construction

$550.00 - $850.00
Min. Order
10 Tons
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Tianjin JMS Steel Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
>72h
Response Rate:
43.9%
Transactions
US$ 10,000+
6 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: TIANJIN XINGANG
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 500 Ton/Tons per Week
Standard: ASTM,BS,DIN,GB,JIS
Place of Origin: Tianjin China
Brand Name: JINXI
Model Number: 50-1000mm
Type: Heavy
Application: Steel Fabricated House
Product name: Steel Structure Space Frame
Purlin: C.Z Shape Steel Channel
Main frame: Hot Roller Section Steel
Structure type: Steel Truss Membrane Structure
Surface treatment: Hot Dip Galvanised or painted
Other Name: Prefabricated Steel Structure Workshop
Column and Beam: Hot-rolled H-section Steel or welded beam
Keyword: Tall Building Steel Structure
Material: Q235 Q345B S235 S355 SS400
Certificate: ISO9001:2008/ISO14001:2004
Packaging Detail: 1. Bulk cargo ship. 2. According to container size, standard export package.
Product Description

Mild Steel construction material wide flange h beam i beamsupplier for sale

H-beam can be processed into T-shaped steel, honeycomb beams can be combined to form various cross-section forms, which greatly meet the engineering design and production requirements.

 

Product NameH Steel Beam
MaterialQ235 Q355 A36 S235JR S355JR SS400
TheaniqueHot rolled or welded
ShapeH shape or column
SurfaceBlack or Galvanized or painted
ApplicationSteel Structure, bridge, workshop, warehouse
Connectionbolts and nut
Main framesupport beam
purlin , CZU channel
Connection of pipe and pipe.
Length1-17m
Custom OrderYes, acc to ur design drawing
PackingBundle , bulk cargo

 

 Introduce of our projece business:

Steel structure engineering is a structure mainly made of steel, mainly composed of steel beams, steel columns, steel trusses and other components made of profiled steel and steel plates. Welds, bolts or rivets are usually used to connect the components or components, which is one of the main types of building structures. Because of its light weight and simple construction, it is widely used in large-scale factory buildings, bridges, venues, super high-rise and other fields.

1. Light weight of steel structure
2. High reliability of steel structure
3. Vibration (earthquake) resistance and impact resistance of steel
4. Higher industrialization of steel structure manufacturing
5. Steel structure can be assembled accurately and quickly
6. Large indoor space of steel structure
7. Easy to make sealing structure
8. Steel structure is easy to corrode
9. Poor fire resistance of steel structures

Our main steel structure projects include office building, standard workshop, car shed, warehouse, steel structure platform, color steel shed, single-layer sandwich panel house, double-layer sandwich panel house, garage, workshop, civil engineering, factory building rebuilding highway, railway, sports fence and other projects.
We have advanced steel structure construction engineering production line, which can produce various specifications of section steel, steel structure workshop's steel structure engineering production and installation, and equipped with the most advanced production equipment of steel structure industry, such as H-shaped steel multi-head numerical control strip cutting machine, erecting machine, automatic submerged arc welding machine, rectifier, shot blasting rust removal equipment, and various specifications of C-shaped steel, light sandwich plate, ordinary color steel. Facilities such as profiled sheet, concealed color steel profiled sheet, etc.

Company Information

China Export Steel Distributor-  5 years experience
Steel Structure product list: 
China Export Steel Distributor:JIS EN ASTM BS GB
---hollow steel pipe/tube
---Cold formed CZUMΩ section purlin/profile
---H/I beam, IPE/IPN, HEA/HEB,UPN PFC, welded H beam
---Galvanized steel plate, channel, angle, roof sheet, 

Production can be customized according to drawings.

Extra process: perforated, galvanizing, painting/oiling Bevel,Groove,threaded etc

 

 

New Service

Packaging Details :  Standard packing ,flat packing or as request

Delivery time: 1- 10,000 Square meters, within 45 days after receiving the deposit.

Payment terms: 30%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 70%(T/T) Before Shipment.

Shipment pic:

work shop.jpg

 

IMG_3033.JPG

 

IMG_20181124_103245.jpg

 

1541042314244.jpeg

 

IMG_0742.JPG

 

psb (11).jpg

 

IMG_2389.JPG

Contact Information

Alibaba China Export Steel Supplier:5 Years Experience

  Reply for   12   hours,   24  hours to solve . 

Whatsapp/Wechat on the line all the time: 008613110061667

CSR: Kitt Zhou

Kitt Zhou