|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Usage:||Construction,Fiber & Garment,Automobile|
|Brand Name:||FIRM BOND|
|Product name:||One Component 300Ml Acetic Silicone Sealant|
|Application:||Glass and Aluminum|
|Use:||Glass, Cermics and Sanitary Ware|
|Bonding Function:||Structural Adhesive|
|Main Agent Composition:||Rubber|
|Color:||White Black Transparent|
|Shelf life:||12 Months|
|Packaging Detail:||260ml, 280ml,300ml, 24pcs/carton, carton size: 30*20*24.5cm|
Acetate Sealant SiliconeTop Grade Ceramics Sealing Sealant
FBSH778 silicone sealant is single component room temperature cured acetic silicone sealant.
It has excellent weatherability, waterproof and adhesion to glass, ceramics and sanitary ware, etc.
1. For sealing gap between glass and aluminum, non-oily wood, sealing of aluminum/glass window
frame joints, fixing glass into aluminum frames in lieu of rubber beading.
2. For bonding and sealing of glass, glass fiber, rubber, wood, ceramics, metal, plastic, fiber and other
greaseless base materials.
3.For assembling of doors and windows;
4.For indoorr decoration: filling, sealing, jointing.
5.For bonding and sealing of glass, glass fiber, rubber, wood, ceramics, metal, plastic, fiber and other
greaseless base materials.
Features & Benefits
1. One-component, acetic cured, RTV, low-modulus;
2. Easy to use, fast dry, excellent adhesion to many building materials;
3. Good aging-resistant ability, high flexible;
4. Non-sagging, low shrinkage, good UV resistance & insulation properties;
5. No primer is required when sealing joints in glass, ceramics and vitreous surfaces;
Instruction of Use
1. Get rid of the rust, oil, or any dirty on the operation surfaces, to make sure it completely clean and dry;
2. Cut nozzle to desired size and smoothly extrudes sealant to joint areas;
3. If further sealing needed, should finish operation within 5 minutes. Wipe off the surplus sealant with dry tissue.
4. After completely solidify, amend by knife.
1. Unsuitable for structural glazing application;
2. Do not use for filling gaps on cementitious surfaces;
3. Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
4. Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface, and not for the continual soggy place;
5. Can't be used if the temperature is below 4℃ or above 50℃ on the surface of the material.
6. Not suitable for marble, coated glass, copper, iron, lead, galvanized material.
Storage & Shelf life
1. The product is nonflammable. Keep dry and shade, air tight during storage.
2. Shelf life: 12 months. Stored at 5-27℃ dry and shade place(relative humidity below 50%).
3. After expiry date, the product can also be used if tested qualified.
1.Can u send sample to us ?
Yes, the sample is free to you .
2.Can you give us private design ?
Yes, the MOQ with private design is 500cartons; for factory design, the MOQ is 200cartons
3.Where is your port?
4.What's your guarantee?
We guarantee goods quality is same as sample's and what we descrip.
5.Can you provide us your client information ?
Yes, for checking our company reputation and sample collection.
6.How many days you want to produce one 20'container?
2-3 weeks working days.
7.Can we visit factory?
Yes, warmly welcome to visit us at any time.
Packing list, commercial invoice, CO / FORM E / FORM A , BL making according to your demand.