Factory Supply Bright Filter Stainless Steel Woven Mesh
Material: 304,304L,316,316L, etc
Wire diameter: 0.025mm-1.800mm
Mesh size: 2mesh-2800mesh(0.02~10.9mm)
Weaving method: Plain weave, Plain dutch weave, Twill weave, Dutch twilled weave, Reversed Dutch Weave
Roll width:0.914m,1.0m,1.22m,1.5m,1.8m,2.0m, any width available at request.
Roll length:30m or 50m,any length available at request.
Characteristics: Wear-resisting, Heat-resisting, Acid-resisting, Corrosion-resisting, Tear-resisting
Usage: Mainly used for Separation and Flitration, extensively used in petroleum, chemical industry, food industry, pharmaceutical industry, enviroment protection, mine, airspace, paper-making, electronic, metallurgy etc.
Normal mesh size:
Plain weave: 2X2mesh to 635X635 mesh;
Twill weave:20x20mesh to 400x400mesh;
Plain dutch weave:10X64mesh to 80X700mesh;
Twill dutch weave:20x250mesh to 400X2800mesh;
Reversed dutch weave: 48x10mesh to 720x150mesh.
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
MAISHI GROUP dostrictly tested before the goods dispatched from our factory to ensure their quality. Make sure customers get perfect quality.
MAISHI manufacture stainless steel wire mesh for filteration.
The stainless steel wires are inspected and tested by "XRF" analyser in our own laboratory, it has a 98.7% alloy grade identification accuracy.
We make it possible to achieve a thinner mesh thickness with less tolerance.
Our strict quality control through each production process, to ensures that every mesh meets the highest standards.
Besides our extensive standard range of mesh specifications, we also provide customized solutions tailored to your special needs guaranteeing excellent results.
- 80 sets stainless steel high mesh count looms and 136 sets P7150 Sulzer looms.
- Dedicated and experienced weavers.
- Consistent quality products.
- On-time delivery.
- We have 15 R&D technical staffs,with more than 10 years experience.
- 80% repeat customers.
- Reasonable claim refund system.
In waterproof paper, pvc bag, moist proof paper,wooden carton, pallet. Your package request is available.
1. 100% T/T in advance if order amount less than USD 10,000.00
2. 30% paid in advance and 70% paid before shipment if order amount more than USD 10,000.00
3. irrevocable L/C at sight
Any other payment term can be negotiated.