|Supply Ability:||50000 Piece/Pieces per Month range hood filter|
|Type:||Range Hood Parts|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Mesh type:||Perforated Mesh|
|Frame Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Efficience:||capture the oil from the smoke|
|Item:||range hood filter|
|Packaging Detail:||Carton Box, Carton Pallet|
Aluminum/Stainless Steel Mesh Grease Filter
Upon to Customer Request
Anodizing, Painting, Electro Painting, etc
Extrusion Aluminum Profile,
Roll-forming Aluminum Strip,
Roll-forming Stainless Steel Strip
Aluminum/Stainless Steel Mesh
PA-V0, PP-V0, SS 430, ZAMAC etc.
High temperature resistance;
High filtrating efficiency;
Absorb grease and odor, also Benzene if requested;
Long life, easy for cleaning and installation;
60 Pallets/40GP, 30 Pallets/20GP
1. How to make inquiry of Aluminum/Stainless Steel Filter?
You need to provide material, mesh type, frame type and the quantity to ask for an offer, you can also let us know if you have any special requirement. We'll send you formal quotation after all the necessary information collected.
2. Could you provide free samples?
Yes, we can provide free samples. But the international express charge will be on your side. We'll refund it once you send us the first official order.
3. What is your Payment Term?
Generally, our payment term is T/T 30% in advance once we got your order and the remaining 70% against the scanned copy of the B/L. We can also discuss other payment terms if you have any request.
4. What is your leading time?
It is depending on your requested quantity. Our daily capacity of filter assembly is 2000-4000 PCS per day. Our normal leading time is 14 days once we got the deposit of your official order.