The combined FRP water tank is an alternative to the old cement water tank. The FRP water tank fully conforms to the technical performance requirements of jc658.1-1997 standard issued by the state administration of construction and industry.The water tank has been tested by the relevant departments of the state, and the water tank meets the requirements of GB/ t17219-98 "standards for safety evaluation of domestic and drinking water transmission and distribution equipment and protective materials", and the water quality meets the national standards for domestic and drinking water (gb5749-2006).Widely used in industrial and mining, enterprises and institutions, residential, hotels, hotels and other buildings, as drinking water, water treatment, fire water and other water storage facilities.
Collapse edit this section installation method
1. At the time of installation, a maintenance channel of not less than 800mm shall be set aside between the box body and the wall, and the top and bottom of the box shall be not less than 500mm;
2, civil construction, first do a good job of the concrete foundation;
3. After assembly, the outlet pipe and drain pipe should be closed, and the inlet pipe should be opened. If there is no leakage within 24 hours after filling the water, it is qualified;
4, the construction site to provide power and check the sealing water.
Notes for installation and debugging:
The tank foundation can be made of concrete strip beams or i-beams.The top corner of the water tank is provided with a permeable air filter device.The inner part of the water tank is used with stretching bars.Each nozzle flange is a 1.0mpa standard flange.
Collapse to edit the scope of this section
1. The FRP water tank is applied to the life and fire fighting water of ordinary residential, commercial and residential buildings, office buildings, residential communities, government offices, schools and hotels;
2. Production and living water of industrial and mining enterprises;
3. Various types of circulating water, cooling water and hot water supply system water;
4. Acid and alkali reserve.