Maternity Dresses Maternity Pregnant Sleeveless Solid Straight Dress Casual maternity Clothes Dress for pregnant

$7.90
5-149 Pieces
$7.50
>=150 Pieces
Min. Order
5 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
89.5%
Transactions
US$ 290,000+
3 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Delivery time: 30~60 Days
Keywords: Casual maternity Clothes Dress for pregnant
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Sample: Provide Samples
Color: Solid color
Product Name: Casual maternity Clothes Dress for pregnant
Label: Accept Customized Labels
Material: Modal / Spandex
Silhouette: A-Line
Fabric Type: Knitted
Model Number: GLM201425
Feature: Anti-Allergy,Anti-Bacterial,Anti-Static,Sustainable,Breathable,Plus Size
MOQ: 5 Pieces
Logo: Customized Logo
Brand Name: GLM
Payment: Trade Assurance
Dresses Length: Knee-Length
Pattern Type: Solid
Supply Type: In-Stock Items
Sleeve Length(cm): Short
Shipping: DHL\EMS\UPS\FEDEX\by Sea\by Air
Season: summer
Closure Type: Hidden Breasted
Collar: O-Neck
Packaging Detail: One pieces one polybag, pieces in a carton Casual maternity Clothes Dress for pregnant
Product Description

 

Maternity Dresses Maternity Pregnant Sleeveless Solid Straight Dress Casual maternity Clothes Dress for pregnant

 1. 95% Modal 5% Spandex

2. Short Sleeve Loose Dress

3. In stock now, pls inquire for the order

Product Type:
  Maternity Dresses Maternity Pregnant Sleeveless Solid Straight Dress Casual maternity Clothes Dress for pregnant
Material:
modal spandex
Fabric Type:
knit fabrics
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Payment:
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight

 

 

Our Services

  clothing manufacturer (7)

Company Information

 

Qingdao Glamour Garment Company Ltd. We are specialized in Pajamas , Homewear & Onesies with experiences more than 10 years, offering OEM service.
Do you have any styles need to be quoted and produced ?
We have professional designer and pattern maker,they are engaged in Garment design for more than ten years .
And our factory located in No.45 Fenhe Road Huangdao area,Qingdao City,China ,we have more than 80 skilled sewing workers, sew knitted and woven fabrics, most of our customers runs high-end brand in USA or Europe.
And we can do all the cutting and inspection in our own factory for every order.
So we ensure high qualty of the goods .

We would like to quote and make sample for you to compare price .
Hope we can cooperate in the future.
Waiting your feedback.

 

 

Company 3

 

 

Advantages

 

 
1.18 Years Experience
    Through 18 years factory for sleepwear, robes and onesies. 10th years gold supplier on alibaba, our teams have been specializing in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.

2.Quality guarantee
    We have quality control technicians based in our factories to oversee the manufacturing process and ensure that compliance standards are upheld.

3.24-hour service
    We provide work in progress time and action reports to ensure that all production details are continually monitored. In the view of our excellent products and services,more and more buyers around the world are establishing business relationship with us.
 
Cooperation steps

 Jimmy Cooperation.jpg

Certifications

 710075897_172.jpg

Packaging & Shipping

 packing and delivery

FAQ

 

Q
1. Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
A
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q
2. Will samples be free?
A
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q
3. Do you carry different designs?
A
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q
4. Do you do any costum work?
A
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q
5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
A
Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q
6. What is the price of the product?
A
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.