|Port:||Any port in China|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi China|
|Powder Or Not:||Not Powder|
|Ti Content (%):||99.5%|
|Product Name:||Ruthenium lridium Titanium Anode Tube|
|Current density range:||<3000A/m2|
|Temperature range:||Less than 60 degrees Celsius|
|PVD Coating type:||RuO2+X|
|Trait:||Excellent electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance|
|Coating:||Ruthenium and Iridium, Iridium, Iridium--Tantalum|
|Technique:||Rolling, Wire-Cutting, TIG Welding, Brush Painting|
|Dimensions:||as Per Your Design|
|Packaging Detail:||Titanium anode tube will be packed in plywood case or carton as outside, or according to clients demand|
Ru-IR Coated Titanium Anode Tube
|Base Material:||Titanium (Gr1, Gr2, TA1, TA2)|
|Working Current:||< 12000 A/m2|
|Noble Metal Content:||10--115 g/m2|
|Content of florin ions:||<50 mg/L|
|Properties:||High anti-erosion, High current efficiency, long service life, light, floor can recycled after electrodes lose activity,heavy current density, high productivity,|
|Application:||Foil production, high-speed electroplating, auxiliary anode, cathode protection, organic synthesis, acid water electrolysis,metal surface treament, electrodialysis, electrowinning noble metal and rare metal, horizontal plating, pulse plating|
What is titanium anode?
Titanium anode is called titanium base oxide coated anode (MMO). Also called DSA anode, size and shape stable anode. It is based on titanium (wire, rod, tube, plate, net), on the titanium substrate brush coated with noble metal coating, so that it has good electrocatalytic activity, electrical conductivity, oxidation resistance.
Titanium anode classification:
1.according to the anodic precipitation in the electrochemical reaction to distinguish, the precipitation of chlorine gas is called chlorine anode, such as ruthenium-coated titanium electrode: precipitation oxidation is called oxygen anode, such as iridium coating titanium electrode and platinum titanium mesh/plate. Chlorine evolution anode (ruthenium-coated titanium electrode) : high content of chlorine ions in electrolyte, generally in the environment of hydrochloric acid and electrolysis of seawater, electrolysis of salt water environment. Our products are ruthenium-iridium titanium anode, ruthenium-iridium tin titanium anode.
2. Oxygen evolution anode (iridium coated titanium electrode) : the electrolyte is generally sulfuric acid environment. Our products are iridium tantalum anode, iridium tantalum tin titanium anode and high iridium titanium anode.
3. Platinum-coated anode: titanium as the base material. Surface coated with platinum, coating thickness is generally 0.5-5 m, platinum titanium mesh size is generally 12.5 4.5mm or 6 3.5mm.
Baoji Tairong Metal Materials Technology Co., Ltd. is located in China's "Titanium Valley. Baoji". It is a high-tech enterprise integrating the production, sales, equipment design, processing and manufacturing of new non-ferrous materials. Mainly engaged in rare metal materials including titanium, zirconium, tantalum, tungsten, molybdenum, niobium and alloy bars, forgings, plates, wire and accessories, etc. We have strong technical force, strict scientific management system, perfect production and processing. Ability and advanced testing methods. Provide customers with quality products and services. Products are widely used in chemical, petroleum, aviation, medical, sports, metallurgy, marine and other fields.
1. Are you a manufacturer or just trading company?
We are professional manufacturer for Non-ferrous metal materials.
2. How to ensure the quality of your products?
We have passed various professional quality inspection standards (GBS, ASTM, AMS, AMLS, BS, DIN SGS, ISO ect.)
3. How you will pack the products?
1) Packaging with moisture-proof paper
2) Packaging with Kraft paper
3) Packaging with foam plastics in all side of plywood case.
4) Packing products in plywood case
Or according to the customers' requirements.
4.How to transport the products?
A. Express Delivery (Small sizes and less than 50 kg)
B. Air Cargo Delivery (Weight Over 50 kg)
C. Sea Shipping Delivery (LCL&FCL)
5. How to pay?
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C at sight, D/A,D/P, Western Union or as your inquiry
6. Can I order a small sample?
7. Can we print our own logo on package?
Yes, we can print your logo on it.
8. We need below information to quote for you:
1) Product Name
3) Material Grade (chemical composition)
4) Detail Information, such as Dimension, Length, Wall thickness ect.
5) Your First Order Quantity
6) The drawing for Special Parts