|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000000 Piece/Pieces per Year|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|MOQ:||One 40HQ Container|
|Color:||White Expanded Perlite|
|Payment terms:||TT or LC|
|Trade Term:||FOB CFR CIF|
|Packaging Detail:||as customer request|
|Heading||Unit Used||Inspection value|
|Thermal Resistance||m K/W||1.14M K/W|
|Impact Resistance||kj/m||our board could reach 4.5kj/m|
|Tensile Strength||≤Mpa||8-13 Mpa|
1. Perlite Insulation Board insulation exhibits low thermal conductivity and has excellent thermal properties.
2. Low cost, easy to handle and install.
3. Non-combustible, meeting fire regulations and therefor
Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are an integrated company that produces, processes and sells.
Q: When can I get a quote?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours of receiving your enquiry. If you are in desperate need of price, please call us or email us so we can respond to you in a timely manner.
Q: I don't know what kind of product is best for me?
A: You can consult our online customer service, which is very professional in the industry.
Q: How can I get a sample to check the quality?
A: After confirming the price, you can ask the sample to check the quality of our products. When you bear the shipping cost, we can send you a sample for free.
e lowers insurance rates.
4. Does not shrink, swell, warp or slump.
5. Inorganic material that is vermin, and rot resistant.
6. As a result of its closed cell structure, the material does not retain moisture.