Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

OEM Sexy Hot New Design Women Kimono Robe Silk Satin Floral Print Waist Tie Half Sleeve Bathrobe

$6.48
2-9 Pieces
$6.08
10-499 Pieces
$5.68
500-4999 Pieces
$4.99
>=5000 Pieces
Min. Order
2 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
91.6%
Transactions
US$ 310,000+
2 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Pattern Type: Floral
Collar: V-neck
Closure Type: Drawstring
Length: Knee Length
Season: Autumn,Spring,summer,Winter
Sleeve Length(cm): Half
Supply Type: In-Stock Items
Available Quantity: 500
Material: 100% Polyester
Fabric Type: Satin
Technics: Plain Dyed
Feature: QUICK DRY,Thermal,Breathable,Plus Size,Soft
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Brand Name: glamour
Model Number: GLJJ1908400479
Item Type: Sleep Tops
Name: Women Kimono Robe Silk Satin Floral Print Waist Tie
Gender: Women
Fabric: 100% Polyester
Style: casual home-to-street
Design: ODM Designs
Logo: private label
MOQ: 200pcs
Colors: as pic,or custom
Size: S-M-L-XL-XXL
Payment: Pay Pal TT E-checking etc.
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 35X30X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.156 KG
Package Type: 1/polybag 30~50 in carton more by negotiated
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HLB1X3qpL6DpK1RjSZFrq6y78VXao.jpg_640x640.jpg
sleeveless trimmed with lace nightgown sleepwear for sexy women home-to-street dress
Product Description
Product Name
sleeveless trimmed with lace nightgown sleepwear for sexy women home-to-street dress
Colors
custom colors from pantong number as your request
Material
95% bamboo fabric and 5% spandex,customized
Size
3xs-3xl as requested
Feature
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
MOQ
Usually 500 pcs
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Technics:
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Age/Gender:
Women
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
Factory reasonable price , no dealer price .
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.

30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Detailed Images
Production Process
Company Imformation

Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear.  Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business.  Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.

* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children

* 600 moffice and 2700 mfactory. 88 skilled workers.

* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.

* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.

*  7 times quality checking during production.

* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.

Exhibition
Recommend Products
more new collections are here
FAQ
Product Paramenters