2019 Ansbern 8Fun 26'' 48V Mid Drive Mountain Bicycle 26 EB-31

$1,700.00
1 Piece
$1,650.00
2-10 Pieces
$1,600.00
>=11 Pieces
Min. Order
1 Piece
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Suzhou Ansbern Sports Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
88.9%
Transactions
US$ 200,000+
4 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Place of Origin: Jiangsu China
Brand Name: Ansbern/ OEM
Model Number: ASB-EB-31
Voltage: 48V
Power Supply: Lithium Battery
Motor: Brushless
Wattage: &gt; 500w
Certification: CE
Frame Material: Aluminum
Foldable: No
Max Speed: 35-60km/h
Wheel Size: 26&quot;
Range per Power: 31 - 60 km
Frame: 26&quot;, 6061 Aluminum, Smooth Welds
Front fork: 26&quot;, Hydraulic Suspension
Motor: Bafang,48V,1000W Mid Drive
PAS&amp;Display: Highly Sensitive LCD
Tyres: Inova, 26&quot;*4.8
Max speed: 35-60km/h
Driving distance: 35-60km/power
Charging time&amp;life: 6 Hours to max charge
F/R brake: Hydraulic Disc Brake
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 166X27X93 cm
Single gross weight: 29 KG
Package Type: 1PC/carton

2019 Ansbern 8Fun 26'' 48V Bafang Mid Drive ASB-EB-31

Product Catalogues

electric mountain bike bicycle electric mountain bike bicycle

Product Details

electric mountain bike bicycleWechatIMG581 

Product Specification(ASB-EB-31 1000W Fat Tyre)

Main Components

Electric System

Frame

26", 6061 Aluminum, Smooth Welds

Motor

Bafang,48V,1000W Mid Drive

Front fork

26", RST Hydraulic Suspension

Battery

48V

Rim

Al alloy, 26”*4.8"*36H*13G

 

14Ah, Samsung Cell

Tyres

Inova,  26”*4.8

Charger

AC110V--240V

Spokes

Steel spokes, Bronze Nipple

 

47-63Hz (APT)

Handlebar

Al alloy, Promax

Throttle

Yes

Stem

Al alloy

Controller

Integrated with Motor

Derailleur

NIL

PAS&Display

Highly sensitive LCD

Rear derailleur

NIL

Front Light

No

Brake lever

Tektro

Rear Light

No

F/R brake

Tektro, Hydraulic Disc Brake

Performance & Packing

Grip

Velo

Max speed

35-60km/h

Saddle

SR

Limite speed

No  Limit

Seat post

Al alloy

Driving distance

35-60km/power

Crank Set

Al alloy

Charging time&life

6 hours to max charge

Chain

Gates, CDX

Max loading

100kgs

Pedal

Alloy

N.W.

26kgs(W/ Battery)

Freewheel

Gates, CDX

Packing size

166*27*93cm

Company Information
Certifications

 

Exhibitions
Our Services

electric mountain bike bicycle 

FAQ

electric mountain bike bicycle

When can I get the price?

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,  please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.

Are you a manufacturer or trading company?

Ansbern is a manufacturer with design, production and sales team. You are warmly welcome to visit our factory, and if you can not come, we can show you our factory by vedio talk.

Can we customize geometry and use different component?

Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you (free).

Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?

We can do just any color with the color code or a color picture. 

Yes, our graphic designer can do it for you for free.

How is your QC process to make sure good quality?

Frame+Fork: 100% QC inspection; The first sample with logo will be sent to buyer for confirmation and  inspection once completed. Parts: 100% inspection when arrive at our factory.Sample:100% inspection . Assembly: 100% riding test on each bicycle.

.

electric mountain bike bicycle

What’s your warranty term?

.      Whole life for the first buyer for the Frame.24 months for the electric motor.12 months for the Li-ion                   

       battery.12 months for the controller.12 months for the charger . 

What can you do to avoid anti-dumping in Europe?

Different solutions shall be offered with different order quantity. For small quantity, we can ship under DDP term by train, and you can receive the e bikes at your address without paying any extra cost.In other cases, we can discuss it again.  .

Can you arrange shipping?

Yes, we can arrange shipping to your address by air, by train and by ocean. The solution, freight and period will be offered with zip code and order quantity.

.

What is your sample policy?

           We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order of above                  100pcs.

.

What’s the lead time and payment term?

It usually takes 45 days for hi- ten steel frame, and 60 days for alloy and chromoly frame. 

30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T as per B/L copy.

Click Here Back To Homepage

Click Here For More Products