Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

Women's Long Sleeve Tunic Fashion Loose Casual Star Print T-Shirt Tops

$5.90
5-299 Pieces
$4.90
>=300 Pieces
Min. Order
5 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
90.2%
Transactions
US$ 200,000+
2 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Gender: Women
Product Type: Blouses &amp; Tops
Age Group: Adults
Clothing Length: Long
Pattern Type: Star
Collar: O-Neck
Sleeve Length(cm): Full
Decoration: None
Supply Type: In-Stock Items
Available Quantity: 100
Material: Polyester
Fabric Type: Broadcloth
Sleeve Style: Regular
Top Type: Shirt / Blouse
Technics: Printed
Feature: Anti-Pilling,Anti-Shrink,Anti-Wrinkle,Breathable,Eco-Friendly,Plus Size,Quick Dry
Season: Spring
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Brand Name: OEM
Model Number: OEM001
Style: Casual
Product Name: Women Casual Star Print T-Shirt Tops
Color: Printed
Keywords: Women Casual Star Print T-Shirt Tops
MOQ: 5 PCS
Shipping: DHL\EMS\UPS\FEDEX\by Sea\by Air
Payment: Trade Assurance
Label: Accept Customized Labels
Logo: Customized Logo
Delivery time: 30~60 Days
Sample: Provide Samples
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 28X25X2 cm
Single gross weight: 0.4 KG
Package Type: One pieces one polybag, pieces in a carton Women Casual Star Print T-Shirt Tops
Product Description

 

Women's Long Sleeve Tunic Fashion Loose Casual Star Print T-Shirt Tops

 

  •  Polyester
  • Star Print
  • In Stock now, welcome inquire
Product Type:
  Women's Long Sleeve Tunic Fashion Loose Casual Star Print T-Shirt Tops
Material:
Polyester
Fabric Type:
Knit fabrics
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Payment:
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight

 

 

Our Services

  clothing manufacturer (7)

Company Information

 

Qingdao Glamour Garment Company Ltd. We are specialized in Pajamas , Homewear & Onesies with experiences more than 10 years, offering OEM service.
Do you have any styles need to be quoted and produced ?
We have professional designer and pattern maker,they are engaged in Garment design for more than ten years .
And our factory located in No.45 Fenhe Road Huangdao area,Qingdao City,China ,we have more than 80 skilled sewing workers, sew knitted and woven fabrics, most of our customers runs high-end brand in USA or Europe.
And we can do all the cutting and inspection in our own factory for every order.
So we ensure high qualty of the goods .

We would like to quote and make sample for you to compare price .
Hope we can cooperate in the future.
Waiting your feedback.

 

 

Company 3

 

 

Advantages

 

 
1.18 Years Experience
    Through 18 years factory for sleepwear, robes and onesies. 10th years gold supplier on alibaba, our teams have been specializing in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.

2.Quality guarantee
    We have quality control technicians based in our factories to oversee the manufacturing process and ensure that compliance standards are upheld.

3.24-hour service
    We provide work in progress time and action reports to ensure that all production details are continually monitored. In the view of our excellent products and services,more and more buyers around the world are establishing business relationship with us.
 
Cooperation steps

 Jimmy Cooperation.jpg

Certifications

 710075897_172.jpg

Packaging & Shipping

 packing and delivery

FAQ

 

Q
1. Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
A
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q
2. Will samples be free?
A
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q
3. Do you carry different designs?
A
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q
4. Do you do any costum work?
A
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q
5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
A
Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q
6. What is the price of the product?
A
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.