$0.40
Min. Order : 2000 Pieces

hot sell new models good quality lce led smart cheap tv remote control controller

Quick Details

Port: shanghai
Payment Terms: D/P,T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Place of Origin: Anhui China
fuction: used for LCD LED smart tv
Size: 160*40*30mm
Use: TV
Color: black
Model Number: RM-ED054
Code: Fixted Code
printing: full and clearly
Brand Name: ZD
Packing: normal stand packing
material: ABS or as your require
Battery: 2*AAA
Package: normal OPP package
key: soft and smooth
Packaging Detail: OPP bag packing,then normal stand packing
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1MfDWQbvpK1RjSZFq763XUVXaK.png_640x640.png
Anhui Zhongda Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
-
Response Rate
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
Visit Store
Product Description

With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, Kingnod has won numerous customers' trust and support.With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, Kingnod has won numerous customers' trust and support.

Related Products

Products Name with link

Products Name with link


Products Name with link

Our Company

With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, Kingnod has won numerous customers' trust and support.With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, Kingnod has won numerous customers' trust and support.

Packing & Delivery

Packing

With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, Kingnod has won numerous customers' trust and support.With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, Kingnod has won numerous customers' trust and support.

Delivery

With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, Kingnod has won numerous customers' trust and support.With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, Kingnod has won numerous customers' trust and support.

FAQ

1.What are your advantages?



Factory Direct Sale,Professional Team,Duly Delivery Time,High Quality,Customization Service.



2.About sample



After price confirmed,you can require a sample for checking.We can provide samples to you,charge sample cost with shipping cost.It will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days.



3.What about the lead time for mass production?



Honestly,it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.The lead time of MOQ1000pcs is about 30-35 days.



4.Do you accept customized design?



Yes,we have a professional team with rich experience in manufcturing,we can manufacture the products per your requirements.



5.What's the payment method?



T/T would be better with quick transfer and few bank fees. 30% in advance, the rest 70% is before delivery; You can also use paypal.