Hot-Plug 10KW FM Transmitter for radio station
1. Twelve Units 1KW hotplug RF power modules.Total output power is extremely stable thanks to AGC(Automatic Gain Control).
2. Ten units 2.5KVA switched power supply modules working parallel.
3. 12-way High efficiency combiner with patent technology.
4. Two All-digital 30W exciters with switcher used to drive each module directly(optional).
5. Analog and digital(AES/EBU) audio signal input directly.
6. 8-inch Color LCD with touch panel displays all the parameters in real time.
7. Five kinds of protect method by MCU, like over Pf,over SWR,over Temp,Voltage,Current.
8. Real hot-plug structure,the modules can be repairing at non-stop condition.
9. RS232/RS485 Communication interface ready for remote system.
Technical Specifications :
1. Frequency Range: 87.0MHz~108 MHz
2. Frequency Setting step: 10KHz
3. Carrier Frequency precision: 200Hz
4. Residual Wave Radiation: 75dBc
5. Analog audio Input Impedance: 600Ω, Balance
AES/EBU digital audio input impedance: 110 Ohm, Balance
6. Separation: 50dB,30Hz~15KHz
7. Audio Input Level: -10dBm~+10dBm, step 0.01dB
8. S/N: 75dB (1kHz, 100%modulation)
9. Audio Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
10. Audio response: 0.1dB(10Hz~15KHz)
11. Output Load Impedance: 50Ω
12. Output Power: 0~10KW
13. Pre-emphasis: 0μS, 50μS, 75μS
14. Deviation: ±: 75kHz
15. Pilot Frequency: 19 kHz; 1Hz
16. RF Output Interface: 3+1/8'
Q1. What these equipments used for?
A1. We are original manufacturer in FM Radio & TV Broadcasting equipments; they are professional used for FM Radio & TV Broadcasting Station (Transmitting equipment.)
Q2. What equipment & solution your company can provide?
A2. We can do complete solution for FM Radio Station System. It includes:Studio--Link--Transmitter--Cables--Antenna.
We also can provide complete Transmitting part of TV Station. It includes:Link—Transmitter—Cables—Antenna.
Q3. How large areas can One Station cover?
A3. One FM or TV Station can cover one city or one town.
The Maximum cover ranges of one station can not over 100KM Radius because the Earth is Curve.
You can use Multiple Stations & Different Frequency to cover larger area.
Q4. How do I choose suitable equipments for my station?
A4. The most import factors are Power and Frequency.
We need to know the Power and Frequency you need exactly.
How long the distances do you want to cover in Radius?
How height your Antenna can be installed?
Q5. How to calculate Broadcasting equipment Cover Range?
A5. The Cover Range depends on 4 factors:1. Power from Transmitter; 2. Height of Antenna; 3. Gain from Antenna; 4. Around Environment.
Then we can know the cover range of your station.
Q6. Is the Frequency Adjustable?
A6. FM Radio Band Frequency is 87~108MHz, TV Band Frequency includes UHF/VHF band.
For FM Radio Transmitter; Power Below 2KW is all adjustable. Above 2KW would be narrow.
For TV Transmitter; all Frequency Band is very Narrow, only can contain around 3 Channels; so it’s not adjustable.
Q7. Is your Analog TV Transmitter can be upgraded to Digital?
A7. Yes, we can. But the Frequency Band should be the same.
The only difference between Analog & Digital TV Transmitter is its TV Modulator.
After upgrade to Digital, the Power from TV Transmitter reduced 5 times.
For example: 1KW analog TV Transmitter can be upgraded to 200W Digital TV Transmitter.
EXHIBITION CUSTOMERS ALL OVER THE WORLD: