|Port:||Qingdao, Shanghai, Lianyungang|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Usage:||Souvenir, Gift, Crafts|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Use:||Art & Collectible|
|Name:||natural labradorite cut rough stone|
|Product Type:||CRYSTAL DIAMOND|
|Regional Feature:||Europe, US|
|Shipping:||Express, Sea, Air|
|Packaging Detail:||Inner package: bubble wrap; Outside package: carton or wooden case. If you have special requirements, we will be glad to meet your needs, such as gift package. All the products will be carefully packed.|
Natural Good quality natural glitter labradorite cut rough stone For Docoration
|Product Name||Hot Sale Fatory Price Natural Polished Labradorite Stone Colourful|
|Production Cycle|| 1) For stock order, we ship within 2 - 7 days when we get your payment.|
2) For OEM/ODM order, lead time is 5-30 days according to the quantity.
|Payment Term|| 1) T/T, Western Union, PayPal etc.|
2) 30% deposit on confirmation of order, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
|Shipping Way|| 1) By Express: EMS/DHL/TNT/FEDEX/UPS|
2) By Air, By Sea
1. Each item is wrapped with oppbag and protective air bubble
2. Then put into the box/Pack with strong Cartons for shipping
3. We use different packing methods according to different products, or we can use customized packing.
1. Good service:Your e-mail will be replyed in 24 hours,and your question will get clear answer.
2. Quality: High quality is our first requirement. We use the best quality components to ensure the standard of our product range is of the highest caliber.
3. Please let us know what you think after reviewing our products. Any questions are welcomed.Please tell us what you like and your mind, if it is created, we can send you a picture or sample to check quality.
4. The samples of our products can be provided. We can customize design.
Huirun Crystal is located in Donghai County(Famous crystal hometown) which is known for its crystal processing industry.Our factory is a professional large-scale manufacturer of all types of crystal crafts, gemstone crafts,semi precious stone crafts, stone crafts and synthetic stone crafts. Now we are a leading supplier in this area,have 20 carvers to carve more than 1,000 kinds of crystal products.
Our main products include gemstone massage tools, crystal skulls, gemstone hearts, crystal pyramids, carved animals/buddhas/angels,aura clusters/points and balls. Crystal cluster, geode, and mineral specimens.
With up-to-date technology and equipment, good raw materials, as well as low prices, high quality, short delivery time and considerable services,we can compete with competitors worldwide. Huirun Crystal insists on supplying top quality crystal at reasonable prices to customers worldwide.
We hope to cooperate with more customers for mutual development and benefits. Welcome to contact us.
Thank you for your love and support!!
Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is priority. Huirun people always attach great importance to quality controlling from
the very beginning to the very end.
Q:What is the material of your products?
A:The material is natural crystal quartz, stone. We can also choose material as customers’ requirement.
Q:Any discount possible if I place an order?
A:Yes.we have different price ranges (discounts) based on different order quantities and product mateiral.Please contact us for detailed price information.
Q:How long is the delivery time?
A:Different products and quantities have different procedures and different timing. We may provide DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, TNT and Ocean shipping etc for customer’s choice. For more information, please contact us directly.
Q:How about show me some samples?
A:We are honored to offer you samples.
Q: Are customized products accepted, Can you engrave our brand logo on product?