|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online support|
|UNIQUE SELLING POINT:||cheap|
|Applicable Industries:||Farms,Home Use|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||140X90X220 cm|
|Single gross weight:||312.0 KG|
MB300 is the perfect tool for mixing concrete in places without access to electricity - or transporting concrete to places where it is difficult to access, even in height. This new model is fitted with a 400 mm screwdriver and protective grille on the shovel. The mixer is emptied from the driver's seat via a hydraulic cylinder that opens and closes the compass hatch. The lid is located in the middle of the shovel. A flexible tube for drainage is included, which can easily be mounted on the hatch and allow for drainage of concrete up to 1.3 meters from the mixer.
1) Easy and efficient way to mix concrete in places where electricity is not available
2) Transport concrete easily and effortlessly and empty the concrete to the desired location
3) Flexible pipe permits emptying up to 1.3 meters from the mixer
4) The sand can be collected directly from the ground with the shovel
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.